Have you heard about New York’s Special Black and White Cookies? If yes, then you must know that they are the best cookies out there. If you are thinking to make them at home but you are searching the best Black and White Cookies Recipe over the internet, you’ve come to the right place.
Today, I have brought Black and White Cookies Recipe for you people. I have learned this recipe from my daughter. she learned this recipe from her school and she was trying it at home and I was helping her.
The energy and enthusiasm I saw in her while she was making were unbeatable. They were so tasty that I was behaving like a kid when I was having it.
Today, my daughter is away from me and I was missing her cookies. So I thought to make them at home. They were as tasty as my daughter made for me. I thought to share Black and White Cookies Recipe with my lover people over here.
Come let’s gather the ingredients for the Black and White Cookies from supermarkets. But here are some other amazing recipes that you should definitely try.
1. Japanese Cookies– The recipe of Japanese Cookies straight from Japan is here on TheFoodXP. In this post, I have shared the recipe of these cookies that I learned from a chef in Japan.
2. Melted Snowman Cookies– Better hurry up and eat them! These sugar cookies are melting away. Transform your favorite sugar cookies into melting snowmen in just a few minutes.
3. Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies– Big, soft cookies filled with Andes Mint Candies, Mint Chips and Chocolate Chips. Mint and chocolate in every delicious bite! No chill time; you can enjoy these Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies in 30 minutes.
4. Pink Cookies– Pink Sugar Cookies are the easiest soft baked sugar cookies you will ever make. These chewy and delicious sugar cookies are crisp on the outside and soft on the inside.
Ingredients For Black and White Cookies Recipe
|All-Purpose Flour||3/4 Cups|
|Baking Powder||1/2 tsp|
|Baking Soda||1/4 tsp|
|Unsalted Butter||10 tbsp|
|Granulated Sugar||1 Cup|
|Pure Vanilla Extract||2 tsp|
|Sour Cream||1/3 Cup|
|Confectioners Sugar||1/2 Cups|
|Whole Milk||7 tbsp|
|Corn Syrup||2 tbsp|
|Pure Vanilla Extract||1 tsp|
|Cocoa Powder||3 tbsp|
Let’s see how much time we have to wait for Black and White Cookies to make. I was very curious to know about the timings I think you are also excited to come let’s see.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Baking Time||Total Time|
|20 Mins||20 Mins||60 Mins|
We are at the final stage where we will come to know about Black and White Cookies Recipe with instructions and guidelines.
Black and White Cookies Recipe
- At 180°C preheat the oven and with parchment paper and silicone baking mats line 2 baking sheets.
- Set aside. In a medium bowl whisk salt, flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Set at the side.
- Beat butter and sugar on high speed with blender for about 2 minutes.
- Add egg and vanilla extract, beat them for until 1 minute.
- Beat everything with sour cream to make it thick.
- Apply oil on measuring cups and drop mounds of dough on prepared baking sheets. Bake it for 20 minutes.
- After the baking process, cool the cookies for 5 minutes.
- Whisk until combined. In a medium bowl whisk milk, corn syrup, vanilla extract, and salt.
- In a small bowl add 1 tbsp milk and cocoa powder.
- On the half side of cookies spread vanilla icing and for 15 minutes set it in the refrigerator.
- After 5 minutes spread chocolate icing on another side of cookies and leave them in the refrigerator until they set.
- After cookies set, keep them in an airtight container.
Finally, your New York’s Famous Black and White Cookies are ready to make your kid’s snacks tasteful.
Nutritional Facts Of Black and White Cookies
As we all know cookies are sweet in taste. So for many health conscious people, I have mentioned the nutritional breakdown of Black and White Cookies Recipe.
How To Make Black and White Cookies at Home | Video
I always prefer to watch a video of the recipe before I made it at home. So for you people, I have mentioned Black and White Cookies Recipe video below.
I hope you will love Black and White Cookies when you make it at your home. Make them for your kids and share your meaningful views in the comment section. Till then, stay tuned for more recipes like these.