People make Bison Burger in different styles and I have found the best Bison Burger Recipe for you people. I have learned this recipe from Tony Uncle who has a restaurant in Mexico when I was doing a job in his restaurant.
People always appreciate their Bison Burger and one day when he was making an order, I was watching him how he is making Bison Burger and get to know about his secret recipe.
Today I saw Bison in the kitchen and I thought to make Bison Burger just to check do I remember Uncle Tony’s recipe or not.
But somehow I managed to make it and I thought to share the recipe of Bison Burger with you, so I will never forget his recipe but first, we have to gather the ingredients which are required to make Bison Burger. But here are some other amazing recipes that you should definitely try.
1. Turkey Burgers– The one thing that makes this burger different from any other ordinary burger is that it has turkey in it. This combination of turkey with eggs stuffed inside two buns is something that everyone will love.
2. In-N-Out Burger– Have you heard about the In-N-Out restaurant? If yes, then you must know about their burger that I am going to tell you.
3. Club Sandwich– A Club Sandwich is one of the most iconic sandwiches on any menu! Layers of ham, bacon and turkey with juicy tomatoes, crisp lettuce and cheddar cheese create the perfect bite.
4. Tuna Salad Sandwich– Tuna fish in the form of a sandwich is great for lunch. This sandwich can be packed for your office lunch or your kid at school. It is a healthy meal altogether as it will not only include fish but vegetables too.
Ingredients For Bison Burger
|Worcestershire Sauce||1 tbsp|
|Kosher Salt||1 1/2 tsp|
|Freshly Ground Black Pepper||1/2 tsp|
|Ground Mustard||1/2 tsp|
|Slices Of Cheddar Cheese||8|
|Dijon Mustard||1 tbsp|
|Dried Oregano||1/2 tsp|
It is an easy recipe but it takes a little time. So, let’s see how much time we have to wait for this Bison Burger to prepare.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 Mins||55 Mins||70 Mins|
I waited a lot for Bison Burger Recipe and suddenly I got the opportunity to learn it but you don’t have to wait for it because we are just one step away from the actual Bison Burger Recipe.
Bison Burger Recipe
- Add ground mustard, shallot, garlic, salt, coriander, pepper, bison, and Worcestershire sauce in a large bowl.
- Make patties accordingly and leave them for 30 minutes aside.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat and add onions, cook until it will turn golden for 20 minutes.
- From heat, remove the skillet and transfer it to a plate, with foil tent it.
- Use the same skillet to heat patties for 3 minutes with cheese and after cooking place them aside to cool.
- Combine oregano, Dijon mustard, and mayonnaise in a small bowl.
- On the bottom, bun spread the mixture, with romaine, burgers, onions.
- Serve the Burger.
Finally, Bison Burger is ready. Serve this delicious burger to your kids and they’ll love it.
Nutritional Facts of Bison Burger
For health-conscious people like me, who check the nutritional information of everything that they eat it. I have mentioned the nutritional breakdown of Bison burger.
How To Make Bison Burger At Home | Video
I learned Bison Burger by watching it live and I thought to share Bison Burger Recipe video with you all, so it will be easier for you to make it at home.
I hope you have liked the recipe of Bison Burger. Share your valuable reviews in the comments section below and Stay Tuned for more recipes like this.