Big Smoke Burger Menu With Prices

People nowadays love to go out with their family and kids and one thing they accept from the restaurant or the hotel is the best food and the quality of food. Kids love burgers and Big Smoke Burger is one of the many restaurants that serve you a burger, which is not healthy and tasty.

Big Smoke Burger serves hand-crafted burgers on the menu, such as smokey cheddar bacon, the double smokestack, the beast and the crazy burger. You can also try out gourmet chicken sandwiches, poutine, sides and beverages.

 I will tell you about the Big Smoke Burger menu, franchise details, contact information and nutritional facts of items present on the Big Smoke Burger menu.

But before I tell you about these things, first I will give you some information related to Big Smoke Burger.

The chain of Big Smoke Burger was started in Canada and it was founded by Somali Canadian Mustafa Yusuf and the first store of Big Smoke Burger was opened in Toronto, but the twist came in September 2015, MTY Food Group paid $3 million to acquire 60% of Big Smoke Burger. Big Smoke founder and president Mustafa Yusuf retained the remaining 40% of the company.

Come Let’s see the menu prices of Big smoke Burger.

Big Smoke Burger Menu Prices

Big Smoke Burger menu

The Big Smoke Burger menu is not bound to burgers only, but they will serve sides and milkshakes also. Their menu includes classic burgers, signature burgers, gourmet chicken and many more things.

The best thing in their menu, you will find burgers feature gourmet ingredients and they serve hand-cut French Fries made fresh every day and they take care of your health also by cooking the food in trans fat-free canola oil.

The specialty of the Big Smoke Burger menu ground chuck and it is always fresh, never frozen. In their restaurants, they are committed to give you the best and fresh burgers daily and the freshest beef. So without waiting more, let’s check out the latest Big Smoke Burgers menu with prices.

Signature Burgers

Signature BurgersBurgerBurger Combo
Smokey Cheddar Bacon Burger$12.65$19.09
Spicy Burger$11.06$17.49
The Double Smoke Stack Burger$16.12$22.55
The Beast Burger$13.81$20.24
Big Smoke Burger$11.06$17.49
Blue Burger$11.06$17.49
Craft Burger$11.06$17.49
Swiss Burger$11.06$17.49
Crazy Burger$11.06$17.49
Blazing Pineapple Burger$11.06$17.49
Lamb Burger$12.65$19.09
The Hogtown Burger$13.81$20.24
Beyond Baja$15.07$21.51
Beyond Big Smoke$14.63$21.07

Gourmet Chicken Sandwiches

Gourmet Chicken SandwichesSandwichSandwich Combo
Southern Fried Chicken Sandwich$12.65$19.09
Grilled Chicken Sandwich$11.50$17.93

Classic Burgers

Classic BurgersBurgerBurger Combo
The Classic Burger$8.36$14.80
The Cheese Burger$13.75$20.19
The Veggie Burger$9.68$16.12
The Beyond Classic$11.99$18.43

Also, read the latest Fatburger menu

Premium Poutine

Premium PoutinePrice
Bacon Poutine$11.06
Spicy Poutine$11.06
Craft Poutine$11.06

Sides

SidesPrice
Hand-Cut Fries$4.13
Sweet Potato Fries$5.61
Poutine$5.94
Onion Rings$5.94
Fry-Rings$5.94
Garden Salad$4.73

Beverages

BeveragesPrice
Bottled Pop$3.41
Specialty Canned Pop$3.41
Apple Juice$3.41
Aquafina$2.97
Boylans Black Cherry$3.41
Boylans Orange Tangerine$3.41
Montellier$3.30
Orange Juice$3.41
Pure Leaf Green Tea$3.41
Pure Lead Iced Tea$3.41
Milkshake$6.16

Beer

BeerPrice
Moosehead$7.54
Cracked Canoe$7.54
Barking Squirrel$7.54

Big Smoke Nutritional Information

Nutritional Informationmyfitnesspal.com/nutrition-facts-calories/big-smoke-burger

To check the nutritional facts of the items present on the Big Smoke Burger menu, click on the link I have mentioned above.

Big Smoke Burger Franchise Details

Big Smoke Burger franchise

Big Smoke Burger has there franchises in 17 locations not in Canada only but in the United States. So if you want to open a Big Smoke Burger, then this is how much it will cost you.

Franchise Fee$35,000
Liquid Investment$200,000
Net-Worth Requirements$500,000
Initial Investment$184,500 – $417,500

Also, read the latest Hard Rock Cafe menu with prices

Important Links

Official Websitebigsmokeburger.com/
Locationbigsmokeburger.com/locations/
Online Orderbigsmokeburger.com/order-now/

Big Smoke Burger Contact Information

Big Smoke Burger Office Address: Big Smoke Burger, 149 Lakeshore Rd. Suite 201, Oakville ON, Canada L6J 1H3

Big Smoke Burger Phone Number: 1-855-799-6757

You can also contact the team of Big Smoke Burger by contact form on their website.

Social Handles

Facebook: facebook.com/bigsmokeburger/

Twitter: twitter.com/bigsmokeburger/

Instagram: instagram.com/bigsmokeburger/

Watch the Review of Big Smoke Burger

Video by KBDProductionsTV

Leave a Reply

Note from the Editor

This article is being reviewed by our editorial board and is being approved for publication in accordance with our editorial policies.

Check Out Our Blog

More Recipes Like This