Doesn’t it make you excited after reading today’s recipe name? A cookie filled with both butter and chocolate chips is just a perfect combo. So without any further delay, let’s get started.
Once, I ordered a cappuccino in a California restaurant, where they served this delicious soft and chewy buttery chocolate chip cookie complimentary. This cookie took all my attention towards it. I was so in love with this cookie that I had to try it at home as well. After reading this recipe, you can also make it and enjoy your evenings with these luscious cookies.
For these Big & Buttery Chocolate Chip Cookies, you don’t need any fancy ingredients. Take a large bowl and mix cream, butter, brown sugar, salt, eggs, vanilla, flour, baking soda in it. Stir in chocolate chips as well. Make the dough into small balls and let it bake. Your big & buttery chocolate chip cookie is ready to serve.
This was just a brief of this cookie recipe. The detailed recipe is mentioned below. Take a note of them to get the perfect result. Check the ingredients first and then get started.
Ingredients for Big & Buttery Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup of Soft Butter
- I cup of Brown Sugar (packed)
- ¾th cup of White Sugar
- 2 large fresh Eggs at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups of Flour
- 1 teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 packet of Chocolate Chips
- 2 cups of chopped Walnuts (toasted)
These are all the ingredients that are required for making these classic chocolate chip cookies. Now let’s see how much time do you need to invest in prepararing these cookies.
How Much Time It Will Take To Prepare Big & Buttery Chocolate Chip Cookies?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Additional Time||Total Time|
|5 minutes||10 minutes||30 minutes||45 minutes|
After having all the ingredients and knowing the timings, let’s see the directions you need to follow to make this chewiest chocolate chip cookie.
Steps To Make Big & Buttery Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Take a large bowl, put the sugar and butter inside it. Start mixing them continuously until it’s blended. Pour the eggs and vanilla inside after that and start mixing. In this bowl, take another small bowl, make a mixture of flour with baking soda and salt in it. Put this mixture in the big bowl, mix all the ingredients and add choco chips and walnuts. Then make the dough.
- Make many small-sized balls with the dough. Apply pressure on each ball to flatten it upto a thickness of ¾ inches. After flattening it smoothen the edges with fingers. Place the pieces separated on a wax paper in an airtight container, and refrigerate them overnight.
- Take them out of the refrigerator the next day and place all the pieces on a baking sheet. Let all the pieces rest there for 30 minutes at room temperature until we let the oven preheat at 400 degrees.
- Put the baking plate with pieces on it into the oven and bake them for 10-15 minutes, until the golden brown colour is seen over the cookies. Take it out and let the cookies cool down on the pan for 2 minutes. Remove them from the plate and serve them.
Tip: We can toast the walnuts by putting them in an oven heated at 350 degrees for 5-10 minutes until light brown colour is seen.
Nutrition Breakdown of Big & Buttery Chocolate Chip Cookies
If being delicious, the cookies provide you with nutrition too, what else can you wish for. So, here is a table showing the amount of calories and nutrients 1 cookie can provide.
How to Make Big & Buttery Chocolate Chip Cookies at Home | Video
I have attached a video with this which can help you in the process. Watch the video and try these crispy and chewy cookies at your home.
Try to make these delicious cookies at your home and let me know the feedback in the comments below. Check out other interesting recipes on our website. Till then, enjoy your evenings with these best cookies.