Big & buttery chocolate chip cookies are the perfect after-meal snack. They are filled with both butter and chocolate chips which makes them the perfect cookies. So, without any further delay, let’s get started.
Once, I ordered a cappuccino in a restaurant, where they served this deliciously soft and chewy buttery chocolate chip cookie complimentarily. This cookie was so soft and delicious, I just couldn’t help asking for more. I was so in love with this cookie that I had to try it at home as well.
To make big & buttery chocolate chip cookies, you need simple ingredients. In a large bowl, mix cream, butter, brown sugar, salt, eggs, vanilla, flour and baking soda. Add chocolate chips as well. Make small balls of the dough and bake. Your big & buttery chocolate chip cookies are ready to be served.
This was just a brief overview of the recipe. The details are mentioned below. Take a note to get the perfect cookies.
Big & Buttery Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- Wax Paper
- 1 Cup Soft Butter
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- ¾ Cup White Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 Packet Chocolate Chips
- 2 Cups Chopped Walnut
- Take a large bowl. Put the sugar and butter inside it. Start mixing them continuously until they're blended. Pour the eggs and vanilla in it and start mixing.
- In a smaller bowl, make a mixture of flour, baking soda and salt. Put this mixture in the big bowl and mix all the ingredients. Add choco chips and walnuts. Then, make the dough.
- Make many small-sized balls with the dough. Apply pressure on each ball to flatten it to a thickness of ¾ inches. After flattening it, smoothen the edges with fingers. Place the pieces separately on wax paper in an airtight container. Refrigerate them overnight.
- Take them out of the refrigerator the next day and place all the pieces on a baking sheet. Let all the pieces rest there for about 30 minutes. Meanwhile, let the oven preheat at 400 degrees.
- Put the baking plate with pieces on it into the oven and bake them for 10-15 minutes, until the cookies show a golden brown color. Take it out and let the cookies cool down on the pan for about 2 minutes. Remove them from the plate and serve them.