Big & buttery chocolate chip cookies are the perfect after-meal snack. They are filled with both butter and chocolate chips which makes them the perfect cookies. So, without any further delay, let’s get started.
Once, I ordered a cappuccino in a restaurant, where they served deliciously soft and chewy buttery chocolate chip cookies complimentarily. The cookie was so soft and delicious, I just couldn’t help asking for more. I was so in love with that cookie that I had to try to make it at home.
To make big & buttery chocolate chip cookies, you need simple ingredients. In a large bowl, mix cream, butter, brown sugar, salt, eggs, vanilla, flour, and baking soda. Add chocolate chips as well. Make small balls of the dough and bake. Your big & buttery chocolate chip cookies are ready to be served.
This was just a brief overview of the recipe. The details are mentioned below. Take a note to get the perfect cookies. Also, there are a variety of breakfast recipes that you can try as well. Do check them as well
1. Omelette du Fromage– If you want to make a cheese omelette then, you should try making Omelette du Fromage. “Omelette du Fromage” is just the French phrase for the cheese omelette. It is really easy to make and gets ready in no time.
2. Amish Sugar Cookies– Amish sugar cookies are made from simple ingredients and will just melt in your mouth. It is also an easy recipe to make and doesn’t take much time.
3. Cinnamon Pecan Waffles– Cinnamon pecan waffles are delicious and really easy to make. If you want to have waffles for breakfast then, cinnamon pecan waffles are the best choice.
4. Chocolate Glazed Donuts– If you love donuts then, you’ll love the chocolate glazed donuts. They are delicious, easy-to-make, and don’t take much time. If you want to make cafe-like donuts at home then, do give this recipe a try.
Big & Buttery Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- Wax Paper
- 1 cup Soft Butter
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- ¾ cup White Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Flour
- 1 tablespoon Baking Soda
- 1 tablespoon Salt
- 1 packet Chocolate Chips
- 2 cups Walnut (chopped)
- Take a large bowl. Put the sugar and butter in it. Mixing them vigorously until they're blended. Pour the eggs and vanilla in it and start mixing.
- In a smaller bowl, mix flour, baking soda, and salt. Put this dry mixture in the big bowl. Add chocolate chips and walnuts. Then, mix all the ingredients to make the dough.
- Make many small-sized balls from the dough. Apply pressure on each ball to flatten it to a thickness of ¾ inches. After flattening it, smoothen the edges with fingers. Place the pieces separately on wax paper in an airtight container. Refrigerate them overnight.
- After that, place them on a baking sheet and let them rest for about 30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat at 400oF.
- Put the baking sheet in the oven and bake for about 10-15 minutes, until the cookies turn golden brown in color. Take it out and let the cookies cool down for about 2 minutes. The cookies are ready to be served.