I was watching a food recipe show on T.V. a few days back and the chef was explaining the dishes of east in India and he was making something which is related to Ladyfinger and I love ladyfinger, I thought to note down the recipe and I was watching the steps and instructions given by that chef.
The next day, I made that dish and I got name of this from chef he called that dish Bhinda Ni Kadhi , It was very interesting when I ate that dish it was delicious and tasty and I thought share some views on this dish which is this BHINDA NI KADHI is a soft textured main course lunch dish for the new excitements in the food. This dish especially challenges creativity by mixing the most repelling ingredients in one dish to create a wonderful sensation of taste on your tongue.
Today, I will share Bhinda Ni Kadhi Recipe with my lovely people who love spices.
Come let’s see how it will work.
Ingredients Required for Bhinda Ni Kadhi Recipe
|Gram flour||4 tbsp|
|Turmeric powder||½ tsp|
|Red chilli powder||1 tsp|
|Chopped ginger||2 tsp|
|Chopped green chilli||2 unit|
|Black mustard seeds||¾ tsp|
|Fenugreek seeds||½ tsp|
|Chopped coriander leaves||2 tsp|
How much time it will take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 MINS||50 MINS||65 MINS|
Bhinda Ni Kadhi Recipe
- Chop ladyfinger.
- In a preheated pan add 2 tbsp oil and heat it. Now add the above-chopped ladyfingers in it. Add 1 tsp salt to it.
- Mix it well and fry on medium flame. Place it on a plate, remove excess oil
- Now take a bowl and add 2 cup yogurt, 4 tbsp gram flour and mix it. Add 2 tsp salt, ½ tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp red chilly powder and mix again. Add 4 cups water to it and mix thoroughly, make a thick batter.
The preparation is done now so we move on to the last step of the repelling BHINDI KADHI combo.
- In a preheated pan add 2 tbsp oil and heat it. Add chopped ginger, chopped chilies, hing, black mustard seeds, and fenugreek seeds. Mix and cook for a while.
- Now add the above-made batter. Keep stirring. Now add fried ladyfinger to it. Cook on a medium flame.
- Stir continuously. Bring it to boil. Add coriander leaves to it.
- Switch off the flame and cover it to let the aroma spread in your dish. After five minutes it is ready to serve. Serve hot.
The recipe is definitely a mixture of repelling ingredients, as you see ladyfinger and kadhi base have no match, but still it creates wonders which you get to taste after making it. So try something new for a change in your life.
Nutritional Information Bhinda Ni Kadhi Recipe