The homemade Alfredo pasta sauce is thick and creamy and the flavor is out of the world. It’s restaurant-quality that you can make right at your home. It has Italian seasonings and delicious garlic flavor. I like to add cream cheese to my Alfredo for the extra creamy flavor and texture.
The Alfredo sauce is creamy, rich, and thick and the perfect sauce on the top of your favorite pasta. The Alfredo sauce is also delicious used as a dip or even spread on pizza. I think this Alfredo pasta is even better than any restaurant that I have been to and the best part is that you can make it at home by yourself.
To make fettuccine alfredo pasta, cook the fettuccine pasta in salted water. Then, add butter, heavy cream, and cream cheese to a pan. After that, add seasoning, garlic powder, garlic, and parmesan cheese to the pan. Let it cook for about 5 minutes. When the sauce is ready, add the cooked pasta to it.
This is just a snippet of the recipe. Find the complete recipe below. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Kale Pasta– Kale pasta is a delicious and healthy pasta. This kale pasta is a must-try. Of course, the health benefits of kale make the dish healthy too.
2. Cajun Chicken Pasta– This recipe is a complete meal and super easy to throw together for family dinners. And hey, it doesn’t pinch your pocket too. Isn’t that amazing? So, you have the menu set for the coming weekend.
3. Salmon Alfredo Pasta– This easy restaurant-quality Tuscan Salmon Fettuccine Alfredo comes together in less than 30-minutes, making it perfect for busy weeknights.
4. Dumpling Noodles– This homemade noodle recipe might be the ultimate comfort food. In my family, these are the must-have every single year Thanksgiving noodles.
Homemade Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta Recipe
- 24 ounces Dry Fettuccine Pasta
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese
- ½ teaspoon Garlic (minced)
- ½ cup Butter
- 2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper (as per taste)
- In a pot, add water and salt.
- Add the fettuccine pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes. Then, drain the water from it.
- Add butter, heavy whipping cream, and cream cheese in a pan.
- Cook over medium heat and whisk until melted. Add the minced garlic, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper to it.
- Then, add the grated Parmesan cheese to it.
- Bring to a simmer and continue to cook for about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the cooked fettuccine pasta to the sauce.
- Serve immediately.