Every time we bring you a recipe it is a definite big push to your life. So here is a speciality for some; a regular for some and absolutely new for some. Today something is just going to become your all-time favourite. This little serving can not just change tastes but has the power to excite your life with its unique taste.
I went out with my family for dinner at a restaurant and I was looking at the menu and I ordered what I like there but in the end, I saw Beer Cheese Dip, I found this very interesting and I ask my father should I order this, he said you can I ordered it.
I had with my starters and it was very tasty even my father liked it so much and we asked the staff about the Beer Cheese Dip recipe of the dip and I will share it with you.
Beer Cheese Dip is a quick, creamy, comfort food for long and hard fun and excitement; perfect nourishment for your playfulness. Now the statement that changes your life, “You can use non-alcoholic beer too.” So don’t be afraid to try the new for the fear of abandonment. We bring you the possibilities to make your world more beautiful with this Beer Cheese Dip recipe.
Come let’s see how it will work.
Ingredients Required for Beer Cheese Dip Recipe
|Unsalted butter||2 tbsp|
|All-purpose flour||3 tbsp|
|Beer (a lager or ale – your preference)||½ cup|
|Dijon mustard||1 tsp|
|Garlic powder||¼ tsp|
|Cayenne pepper (plus more for garnish)||1/8 tsp|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||3 cup|
Important notes about ingredients:
- Dijon mustard is a traditional mustard of France, named after the town of Dijon in Burgundy, France, which was a center of mustard making in the early Middle Ages.
- The cayenne pepper, also known as the Guinea spice, is a hot chili pepper used to flavor dishes and named for the city of Cayenne, the capital of French Guiana.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 MINS||15 MINS||25 MINS|
Beer Cheese Dip Recipe
- Preheat a saucepan and put butter in it and let it melt.
- When the butter melts, put some flour in it and cook for some time.
- Now put the pan aside and let the flour cool for some time.
- Then put 2 tablespoon milk in it and stir until it becomes smooth. After the mixture becomes smooth, add 2 more tablespoons milk.
- Now again stir the mixture for some time and then again add 2 tablespoon milk and again stir until everything mixes us properly.
- Now add beer, dijon, garlic powder, salt, and cayenne and properly mix it.
- Then put the pan on the heat and stir it until the mixture becomes thick and bubbly.
- Keep aside the pan and add cheese in it and let it melt in it.
- For taste, you can add garlic, salt and cayenne.
- Put in refrigerator for some time for a better taste.
Serve it with slices of baguette, crackers or those long thin crispy breadsticks. It’s also a great way to get everyone to eat some extra veggies, especially broccoli and cauliflower since they go so well with cheddar cheese. You can use it as a Hamburger Dip too. The resultant of the idea of Beer Cheese Dip recipe is just going to become your crazy habit.
Nutritional Facts Of Beer Cheese Dip Recipe