When I was in Baja California with my friends and I went to the beach every Sunday for fishing and one day after we were done fishing, we collected 5-6 Halibut Fishes. We went to my friend’s residence and she took all the fishes with her in the kitchen and started making something with fishes using Beer.
I went to the kitchen to help her and I was watching how she was making that dish and after she finishes all the stuff, she made something chewy and crunchy. I served everyone sitting over there and in the end when I ate it, it was just marvellous and the name of that dish is Beer Battered Halibut.
As I was helping her in the kitchen, I got to know about Beer Battered Halibut Recipe. Today, I made it at my home and a thought came into my mind that I should share Beer Battered Halibut Recipe with my lovely food lovers.
If you don’t have halibut, you can use any of its substitutes. Here is a list of halibut substitutes you can use. Also, there are other recipes that you can have as starters, let’s check them out.
1. Teriyaki Meatballs– Teriyaki meatballs are a combination of teriyaki sauce and meatballs. It combines the beef and pork meatballs with the sweet and savory teriyaki sauce to make a flavorful and unforgettable combination.
2. Curry Couscous– This recipe can be made really quick and is healthy. It is a low-fat dish filled with flavours served as a side dish with any form of meat or fish.
3. Curry Couscous– This recipe can be made really quick and is healthy. It is a low-fat dish filled with flavours served as a side dish with any form of meat or fish.
4. Grilled Fish with Lemon Vegetable Sauce– Grilled fish with lemon butter sauce is a very popular dish in European countries. This wonderful recipe will make your mouth water when you have a bite of this lemon butter spiced fillets.
Ingredients For Beer Battered Halibut
For Tartar Sauce
|Mayonnaise||1 ½ Cups|
|Chopped Dill Pickle||¼ cup|
|Chopped Onions||2 tbsp|
For Beer Battered Halibut
|Halibut||1 1/2 lbs|
|Flour||1 1/2 Cups|
|Kosher Salt||1 1/2 tbsp|
|Cracked Black Pepper||1/2 tsp|
|Garlic Powder||1/4 tsp|
|Smoked Paprika||1/4 tsp|
|Vegetable Oil||2 Cup|
You can get almost every ingredient from the nearest supermarket. Now after gather all the ingredients, let’s see How Much Time we have to wait for this marvellous Beer Battered Halibut Dish.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Mins||10 Mins||15 Mins|
Now finally, the wait is over and we will come to know about Beer Battered Halibut Recipe and how the ingredients make such a divine dish.
Beer Battered Halibut Recipe
For Tartar Sauce
- In a bowl add mayonnaise, dill pickle and onion.
- Mix them properly and leave it at the side to set.
For Beer Battered Halibut
- In a large bowl add flour, salt, pepper, garlic, and paprika. Mix them properly and then add enough beer to make inconsistent. Whisk the mixture accordingly.
- Cut the fish into small pieces and leave it in a bowl.
- In a saucepan pour the oil and put it over the medium heat.
- In the batter put a few pieces of fish and coat it with the batter properly and when the fish is coated properly.
- One by one leave the coated fish in the heated oil, heat it until it will turn golden brown.
- When It will turn golden brown check the pieces with a fork and line them in the plate.
- Serve Beer Battered Halibut with Tartar Sauce.
Now its time for you to make the Beer Battered Halibut at Home. And I promise you that your friends and family will definitely like this dish, just like me and my friends liked it.
Nutritional Facts Of Beer Battered Halibut
This is the breakdown of the nutrients of the Beer Battered Halibut. This will give you a proper nutritional breakdown if you are a health-conscious person.
How To Make Beer Battered Halibut Recipe | Video
If I talk about myself, I am the type of person who loves to try new things while watching it live. For everyone out there like me, I’ve added a video of the recipe of Beer Battered Halibut below.
Hope you’ve liked this recipe. Now its time for you to make it you make it at your home and don’t forget to share your experience in the comments section below.