The recipe I am sharing with you all today is a Russian delicacy with pieces of beef. It is Beef Stroganoff without Mushrooms.
No wonder Beef Stroganoff tastes the best with mushrooms. But some people like them without mushrooms. Also, when someone at your home is allergic to mushrooms, then you have no choice left but to cook this dish without the mushrooms.
Beef Stroganoff without Mushrooms is prepared by first browning the meat with garlic, salt, and pepper in a skillet. Then caramelize the onions in beef broth. Do not completely evaporate the broth. Place the beef back in the pan and cook on low flame for a few minutes. Pour sour cream over it with some salt and pepper. Add noodles and serve.
This is just the brief of the recipe. You will know about the quantity further. It is a simple and easy recipe. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Beef Neck Bones– This Beef Neck Bones recipe requires a lot of time to be tender and luscious, but it’s definitely worth the effort.
2. Moroccan Stew– This Moroccan stew recipe is an outstanding combination of varied spices and vegetables, conspiring to make one of the best dishes you have ever tasted.
3. Pepper Steak– Pepper steak is a stir-fried Chinese American dish. The dish traces its first evidence of existence to America in 1948. Pepper Steak is the most perfect dish for dinner at your home.
4. Beef Salami– This homemade salami is good for party trays. It can be served on platter with sliced cheese and crackers, or just eaten in a sandwich.
Ingredients For Beef Stroganoff Without Mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon salt (more to taste)
- 1 teaspoon pepper (more to taste)
- 1 can beef broth
- 1 small onion (sliced)
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream (do not use fat-free)
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef or sirloin tip steak (cut into thin strips)
- 1 package egg noodles or rice (prepared)
These ingredients are readily accessible at any supermarket. Before that check once in your pantry as you might find them stocked up there too. So grab them all and till then let me share the time you will require to make this dish.
How Much Time Will It Take To Make Beef Stroganoff Without Mushrooms?
|Preparation Time||Cooking time||Total time|
|10 Minutes||45 Minutes||55 Minutes|
In an hour, this dish will be ready to serve. You will appreciate yourself making this dish as it will be a good decision. Take a look at the steps you need to perform for this recipe.
Steps To Make Beef Stroganoff Without Mushrooms
- Take a skillet and cook meat with garlic, salt and pepper till the meat turns brown. Remove it from the pan and keep it aside.
- Using the same skillet, pour the beef broth in it with sliced onions and cook it till the onions get caramelized and the broth is reduced. Do not completely evaporate the beef broth.
- Transfer the beef into the pan and cook it on low flame for 3-5 minutes. Pour in sour cream and season with salt and pepper as per the taste.
- Serve hot with noodles.
Garnish with parsley.
Nutritional Breakdown of Beef Stroganoff Without Mushrooms
Check out the nutrition value of the recipe.
In case you have any query, do not hesitate to ask me in the comment section below. I will try to help you with my best knowledge. You can also suggest some recipes that you wish to know about. This will be a great idea to help you with what you want. Till then take care and be healthy.