The recipe we are going to share today is for beef neck bones. The beef neck bones recipe requires a lot of cooking time to be tender and luscious. It is very easy to make and is a nutritious recipe.
I love making beef neck bones. This is the recipe my grandmother gave me and it is a great one. It is really easy to make and uses a few ingredients. I can just put the skillet with the beef and broth in the oven and they’ll be ready by lunchtime.
To make beef neck bones, coat the beef neck bones with salt and pepper. Then, fry them in canola oil. After that, put the neck bones in a pan. Add onion, Worcestershire sauce, bay leaves, and water to it. Cover the pan with foil. Place it in the oven and cook for 3-4 hours. Your beef neck bones are ready.
This is just an overview of the recipe. Find the complete recipe below. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Red Chicken– Red Chicken is a very simple recipe, you just need a few basic ingredients for making this recipe but the taste is truly luscious. While making this recipe you need to be a little bit patient.
2. Beef Stroganoff Without Mushrooms– No wonder Beef Stroganoff tastes the best with mushrooms. But some people like them without mushrooms. Also, when someone at your home is allergic to mushrooms, then you have no choice left but to cook this dish without the mushrooms.
3. Pork Picnic Shoulder– Picnic shoulder is the most flavorful part of the meat. It is tough to cook, which is why it requires a lot of time as it has to be cooked slowly.
4. Steak Diane– This recipe serves steak cooked in butter and flambéed with cognac. It is a perfect meal for dinner. You will love this classic recipe.
Beef Neck Bones Recipe
- 6 lbs. Beef Neck Bones
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- A dash of Worcestershire Sauce
- Water (as required)
- Kosher Salt (as required)
- Black Pepper (as required)
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- No-Salt Seasoning (as required)
- 2 tablespoons Canola Oil (Buy)
- 4 Bay Leaves
- Preheat the oven to 325oF.
- Sprinkle pepper, Kosher salt, no-salt seasoning, and garlic powder on the beef neck bones.
- Put beef neck bones in canola oil. Fry them to form a layer of crust.
- Take a large pan, place neck bones in it. Add onion, dash of Worcestershire sauce, and bay leaves to it.
- Add water to the pan. After that, cover it with foil.
- Bake it for a maximum of 3-4 hours.