Beef can be used as a base ingredient in many soups and today, I am going to show you a recipe of a very famous soup known as beef bouillon.
I am a very big soup fan and I first tried this beef soup on National Soup Day. After trying it, I was so impressed with the taste of this soup that I started to make it at home every weekend. This beef bouillon is very simple to make at home. It is a clear seasoned soup with no solid ingredients. But despite this, this soup is very flavourful in taste.
Beef Bouillon soup can be prepared by cooking meat in oil and then stir carrots, celery, peppercorns,onion salt and cloves. Boil it for sometime then reduce the heat and simmer. Then remove it from heat and cool slightly. With cheesecloth strain the mixture and refrigerate it overnight then discard the fat and clarify it.
I have given the overview of this beef bouillon recipe. I have explained the steps of this soup below with proper ingredients and a video demonstration as well. So let’s check it out.
Ingredients For Beef Bouillon
- 2 lb. Lean Beef
- 2 cups Water
- 1/2 tsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Carrot
- 2 stalks Celery
- 5 Peppercorns
- 1 Onion
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 Garlic Cloves
Grab these ingredients from any nearby supermarket and proceed with the process of cooking.
How Much Time It Will Take To Make Beef Bouillon?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 minutes||10 minutes||20 minutes|
This yummy beef Bouillon will be ready in just 20 minutes. In the meantime, you can cook any side dish along with that.
Steps To Make Beef Bouillon
- In a large Dutch oven, cook meat in oil until it turns brown.
- Stir carrots, celery, peppercorns, onions, salt and cloves.
- Boil it for a few minutes, then reduce the heat and simmer uncovered for 3 hours.
- Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Strain the mixture through a damp cheesecloth.
- Cover and refrigerate bouillon overnight.
- Discard cloves and peppercorns.
- Discard the fat that has risen to the top of the bouillon and clarify it
- Serve it warm or chilled. Garnish with a lemon twist.
- Your beef bouillon is ready now.
Your homemade beef bouillon soup is ready.
Nutritional Breakdown Of Beef Bouillon
Beef is a good source of protein and protein is an essential nutrient for our cellular growth. So let’s have a look at the nutritional breakdown of this recipe.
Give a try to this recipe and share your reviews in the comment section. If you have any questions regarding the recipe, then do ask in the comment section. Also, share this recipe with your friends and family and stay connected with us for more wonderful recipes!