Have you ever heard about Banh Mi? If yes, then you must have known that it is the best dish you ever had and now. Have you ever thought to make it at home but you were not able to find Banh Mi Recipe.
Today, I have the Banh Mi Recipe for you which I have learned from my friend that is from Vietnam. We both used to share a room in the hostel and one day, she made Banh Mi at the hostel room. I found it so tasty that I could not stop myself to ask her How to make it.
She taught me the Banh Mi Recipe with proper instructions and today, I was thinking to make it at my place the recipe I have learned from my friend. The taste which I had on that day and the taste which I had today is the same.
I thought to share Banh Mi Recipe with my lover people over here and first let’s gather ingredients required to make Banh Mi at home.
Ingredients For Banh Mi
|Rice Vinegar||½ Cup|
|White Sugar||¼ Cup|
|White Radish||¼ Cup|
|Sliced White Onions||¼ Cup|
|Boneless Breast Chicken||1|
|Garlic Salt||1 Pinch|
|Ground Black Pepper||1 Pinch|
|Sliced Cucumber||¼ Cup|
|Fresh Cilantro Leaves||1 tbsp|
|Jalapeno Pepper||1 small|
You will get all these ingredients online or from your nearest supermarket. And let’s further proceed to the recipe.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|30 Mins||20 Mins||50 Mins|
This estimated time is for those people who are always in a hurry and won’t get much time to cook. According to this estimated time, you will be able to manage the other things. Now, let’s move towards the final destination which is the recipe of Banh Mi.
Banh Mi Recipe
- In a saucepan add rice vinegar, water, and sugar. Heat them over medium heat, stir until sugar is dissolved for around 1 minute and cool the mixture after some time.
- In a bowl add carrot, radish, onion and pour the cooled vinegar mixture over them.
- Mix them properly and leave it at the side for 30 minutes.
- Remove the excess vinegar from the bowl.
- Preheat the oven broiler, while the vegetables in the bowl are marinating and on the broiler pan apply some oil.
- On the slotted broiler pan, add chicken breast and sprinkle garlic salt and pepper. Leave the chicken breast until it will turn brown for about 6 minutes. Remove the broiled chicken and cut it into slices.
- Cut the baguette into slices and add baguette halves inside the bread. Place the baguette bread inside the broiler for 2 to 3 minutes.
- With toasted baguette, spread mayonnaise and fill the bread with broiled chicken, cucumber slices, pickled carrot, onion, jalapeno pepper, cilantro leaves, and radish. Squeeze lime over the filling and add some baguette on the other half.
- Serve Immediately.
When you are going to serve it, cut it into slices, and serve accordingly. Now, your Banh Mi Recipe is ready to serve. Have a great day with this sumptuous recipe.
Nutritional Facts Of Banh Mi
If you are a fitness freak person, then this is the perfect nutritional breakdown for you, which will guide you accordingly.
How To Make Banh Mi at Home | Video
If you are planning to try this recipe Banh Mi at your home, then this video will guide you and that guidance will make your task much easy.
Make sure to try this recipe with the directions mentioned above and share your cooking journey or experience with us in the comment section. We will definitely try to mention your journey and experience in our upcoming blogs.