Do you have a sweet tooth? If yes, whip up the ultimate banana pudding brownie recipe. The amazing taste of chocolate goes well with banana pudding. All in all these brownies are decadent and satiating. Endeavor the creative banana pudding brownie recipe at home.
For preparing banana pudding brownies, you need brown sugar, granulated sugar, unsalted butter, cocoa powder, pudding mix, cream cheese, and banana. Follow the right steps mentioned in the article below, the banana pudding brownie will be ready.
The banana pudding brownies are a fun treat that are sure to impress your guests. Banana and chocolate make an iconic match. It will give you a lip-smacking experience. Follow some tips and tricks to simplify the recipe.
Go through the detailed list of required equipment, ingredients, nutritional facts, and instructions below. Satiate your sugar rush with a homemade banana pudding brownies recipe.
What Equipment Will You need To Make Banana Pudding Brownies?
- Baking Tray – Pour the batter mix onto the baking tray and prepare the banana pudding brownies.
- Spatula – Spread out the brownie batter onto the baking tray with a spatula.
- Bowls – Take three separate bowls to prepare the banana pudding brownies batter mix.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Banana Pudding Brownies?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||40 Minutes||45 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Banana Pudding Brownies?
- Brown Sugar – Add some brown sugar to the banana pudding brownies.
- Eggs – Combine the batter with two eggs. It acts as a binding agent that improves the binding of the batter.
- Granulated Sugar – Granulated sugar will bring out more depth of flavors.
- Unsalted Butter – Adding butter will enhance the texture of the pudding bar brownies.
- All-Purpose Flour – All-purpose flour will help in binding the pudding batter mix.
- Cocoa Powder – For some chocolate flavors, add a few teaspoon of cocoa powder.
- Salt – Add salt to balance the sweetness.
- Banana – Two bananas would be enough to prepare the banana pudding brownie.
- Chocolate Chips – Mix the chocolate chips with the banana pudding batter.
- Vanilla Extract – Enhance the fragrant flavors with a teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Cream Cheese – For the perfect texture of the pudding, add half a cup of cream cheese.
- Milk – Half a cup of milk will enhance the flavors and texture of the pudding mix.
- Instant Banana Pudding – Add a tablespoon of instant banana pudding mix to the batter.
- Vanilla Wafers – Top up the banana pudding with some vanilla wafers.
Steps To Make Banana Pudding Brownies
1. Prep Step
Add both sugars and butter. Using a stand mixer, blend the mixture until it is light and fluffy. Add vanilla and eggs and mix until it is combined well. Take another bowl, add flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix the dry elements with the cream mixture. Add some chocolate chips to the mix and begin to spread it out in the baking pan.
2. Further Action
In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese until it is smooth. Add banana pudding mix, milk, and mix until fully incorporated. Fold in the sliced bananas. Spread the mixture over the top of the cream mixture.
3. It s Oven’s Turn
Top up the brownies with vanilla wafers and put it in the oven to bake for 40 minutes at 365 degrees Fahrenheit. Once the banana pudding brownies are baked, remove the baking pan. Serve the banana pudding brownies and enjoy.
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
How Will Banana Pudding Brownies Look And Taste Like?
Banana pudding brownie looks appetizing and has a fudgy taste with sweet notes of chocolate and banana. Square-shaped banana pudding with vanilla wafers are must-try brownies. You will relish each bite with infused flavors.
Banana Pudding Brownies Recipe
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- ½ cup Unsalted Butter
- ½ cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 Bananas
- ½ Chocolate Chips
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup Cream Cheese
- ½ cup Milk
- ½ cup Instant Banana Pudding
- ½ cup Vanilla Wafers
- Add both sugars and butter. Using a stand mixer, blend the mixture until it is light and fluffy.
- Then add vanilla and eggs and merge until it is combined well.
- In another bowl, add flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix the dry elements with the cream mixture.
- Add some chocolate chips to the mix and begin to spread it out in the baking pan.
- In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese until it is smooth.
- Add two tablespoons of banana pudding mix, milk, and mix until fully incorporated.
- Fold in the sliced bananas. Spread the mixture over the top of the cream mixture.
- Place the vanilla wafers on top of the banana pudding brownies.
- Put the baking tray in the oven and bake the pudding brownies for 40 minutes at 365 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove the baking tray and let it cool down.
- Slice the brownies and serve to enjoy.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What do you put on top of brownies?
You can top the brownies with chunks of Choco chips, peanut butter chips, or a splash of vanilla ice cream.
Why did my brownies come out so hard?
The main reason for brownies being hard is the over-baking. If you over bake the brownies, they will come out hard.
What makes a brownie moist?
Add extra tablespoons of cocoa powder to the dry mix to make the brownies moist.
Can I use milk instead of water in brownies?
Milk has more fats than water so it is better to add milk to the brownies.
So, what are you waiting for? Grab your apron and get started to prepare delicious banana pudding brownies at home. Refer to the above article for the details. Let us know how it goes in the comment section below.