Protein pancakes are super easy to make and healthy. I am hoping that you will like it too. This simple recipe for protein pancakes takes minutes to prepare and is a great way to kick-start your day.
Banana oats protein pancakes contain no refined sugar, just oats, eggs, and bananas. You can eat them for breakfast, as a pre-workout snack, or before bedtime to fill up your energy reserves for the night. As they mainly contain protein and slowly digested carbs, they provide energy to your muscles for several hours after you eat them without spiking your blood sugar.
To make banana oats protein pancakes, blend all the ingredients until smooth. Heat a pan and pour the batter into it in small circular shapes. Cook for 2 minutes and flip it. Cook for a minute and then transfer to a plate. Serve with peanut butter or chocolate syrup.
Come let’s see the detailed banana oats protein pancakes recipe. Also, there are a variety of breakfast recipes that you can try as well. Do check them as well.
1. Moroccan Honeycomb Pancake– Moroccan honeycomb pancakes are spongey and bubbly pancakes containing semolina. They are light and really delicious. They are also really easy to make and don’t take much time to get ready.
2. Amish Sugar Cookies– Amish sugar cookies are made from simple ingredients and will just melt in your mouth. It is also an easy recipe to make and doesn’t take much time.
3. Crepes– Crepes are French-style pancakes that are delicate and are without leaven. They are really thin and spongey. They are served mostly at weddings, brunch, dinner, or as dessert.
4. Swedish Pancakes– The difference between Swedish pancakes and regular pancakes is that Swedish pancakes use more eggs and milk in their batter. They also don’t have baking powder and thus, don’t rise as your regular ones.
Banana Oats Protein Pancakes Recipe
- Non-Stick Pan
- 1 cup Oats
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Banana
- ½ cup Egg Whites
- 4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1-2 Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp Flax Meal
- In a blender, add oats, eggs, banana, egg whites, baking powder, protein powder, cinnamon powder, flax meal, and salt. Blend them until smooth.
- Heat a non-stick pan and pour the batter into it in small circular shapes.
- You can also sprinkle chocolate chips over the pancake.
- Flip the pancake after two or three minutes.
- Your banana oat protein pancakes are ready. You can serve them with chocolate syrup or peanut butter.