From last year, I have been indulged in fitness activities and the thing I came to know is that to become a healthy person, we need protein in every meal we had in a day and I decided to eat Banana Protein Pancakes in my breakfast regularly. I thought to share Banana Protein Pancakes Recipe with my lovely fitness freak foodies but before I share the recipe I will tell you the importance of protein in our life.
Protein Pancakes are super easy with no refined grains or sugar. Just oats, eggs, and banana. These Protein Pancakes have no refined sugar because banana’s got your back. Also- lots and lots of protein from protein powder if you want to or protein just from the eggs and egg whites. Although they’re extremely yummy.
Protein Pancakes are the new breakfast on the block and I am liking it A LOT and hoping that you people will like it too. This simple recipe for protein pancakes takes minutes to prepare and is a great way to kick-start your day with a protein boost.
You can eat them for breakfast, as a pre-workout snack, or before bedtime to fill up your energy reserves for the night. Because they are mainly protein and slowly digested carbs, they provide energy to your muscles for several hours after you eat them without spiking your blood sugar.
Come let’s see the Banana Oats Protein Pancakes recipe.
Ingredients Required for Banana Oats Protein Pancakes Recipe
|Egg Whites||½ cup|
|Baking Powder||4 tsp|
|Salt||As per requirement|
|Cinnamon||As per requirement|
|Protein Powder||1-2 scoops|
|Flax Meal||2 tbsp|
Banana Oats Protein Pancakes Recipe
- Take a blender and put every ingredient in it and blend every ingredient until its fully mixed.
- Now heat a nonstick griddle and add the batter that you’ve made above on it in the shape of small circles like pancakes.
- You can also sprinkle chocolate chips on the batter as well for some extra taste.
- Make sure to flip the batter after every two or three minutes otherwise it’ll get burnt.
- Now your pancakes are ready. You can have them with chocolate syrup or peanut butter.
- On the griddle, if the pancakes are falling apart, then turn up the heat
- I highly recommend you to prepare the batter one day before making the pancakes. Store it in the refrigerator for better taste.
How much time will it take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 minutes||10 minutes||20 minutes|
Nutrition Facts for Banana Oats Protein Pancakes Recipe