If I will talk to you about my daily routine of school life it was as same as other children which is wake up early in the morning, get ready for school, come back in the afternoon, go to tuition classes and finally come back home and do homework and repeat the schedule again.
But my favorite part of mine in this busy schedule is when my mother gives me Banana Nutella smoothie every day when I leave for my school for my breakfast. It was so tasty that it has become my habit now ton drink one glass of Banana Nutella smoothie and my mother has magic in her hand everything she makes is delicious but her Banana Nutella Smoothie Recipe is very unique and different from others.
Few days back I was talking to my mother and asking her about the Banana Nutella Smoothie Recipe. She shares her secret Banana Nutella Smoothie Recipe with me and I thought I should share Banana Nutella Smoothie Recipe with my lovely people.
But there are many other drinks that we’ve covered in our blog. You should definitely check them as well.
1. Pecan Milk– Pecans make an incredible nut milk. It’s nutty and tastes like, well, pecans—even more so if you use freshly roasted pecans instead of raw.
2. Tiger Nut Milkshake– This drink is a very typical drink in Spain, especially in the Valencia area. It has a Regulatory Council of denomination of origin, which ensures its quality and consistency of protein.
3. Grape Lemonade– This drink not only taste refreshing but will look beautiful too because of the purple color it will give to the drink. This is a hit summer drink or an early spring drink.
4. Pumpkin Smoothie– This pumpkin smoothie comes together quickly and combines some favorite fall flavors like pumpkin, maple, cinnamon, and other pumpkin pie spices.
Ingredients Required To Make Banana Nutella Smoothie Recipe
|Dry fruits||1 cup|
How To Make Banana Nutella Smoothie
- Add banana in a grinder mash it properly.
- In the grinder add milk, water, Nutella.
- Grind the mixture properly until it looks smooth.
- Serve in the glass with dry fruits and ice.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Total Time|
|5 MINS||5 MINS|
Nutritional Facts Of Banana Nutella Smoothie Recipe