Donuts are the famous fluffy snacks loved by most of us. You must have had multiple varieties of donuts. But have you tried banana donuts? This recipe is a nutritious combination and you can easily make banana donuts within 20 minutes at home.
Donuts are my all-time favorite and can be served as a sweet snack or a dessert. They taste better when I use ripe bananas sitting on my dinner table to flavor my donuts. I also use chocolate syrup on my donuts, but you can use your choice of topping. These donuts are incredibly delicious, soft from the inside, and crispy on the outside. If you haven’t tried it yet, read this full recipe and give it a try. You’ll definitely love it.
To make banana donuts, blend eggs and sugar in a bowl. Add all-purpose flour, oil, vanilla extract, whole-wheat flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda to the bowl. Mix them all to combine. Pour the batter into the donut tray and bake for 10-12 minutes until it gets golden brown.
Read full instructions to make these oven-baked banana donuts. If you like banana donuts, I’ve mentioned the instructions in the recipe card below. You can also watch a similar video provided further down in the article. Try this recipe now and don’t forget to save and rate this recipe.
Banana Donuts Recipe
- 2 Ripe Banana (mashed)
- 3/4 cup All-purpose Flour
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/3 cup Low-fat Greek Banana Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- Cooking Spray
- 3 tablespoon Canola Oil
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Blend eggs and sugar in a large bowl until the mixture is creamy smooth.
- Add bananas, yogurt, oil, and vanilla extract to the bowl. Mix until combined.
- Now, add all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Mix it until combined.
- Spray donut pan with cooking spray. Transfer the batter to a plastic bag, snip it off from one corner, and pipe the batter into the donut pan.
- In a preheated oven (at 350F), bake the donuts for about 12-15 minutes until golden brown. Leave them aside to cool after removing them from the pan.
For Fried Banana Donuts
- Pour the batter in oil using a tablespoon and cook for 2 minutes until golden brown.
- Drain them on paper towels after removing them from the pan.