The highlight of today is the smoothie of all smoothies- Banana Berry Smoothie! It is a perfect blend of soft and tangy flavours and leaves your taste buds in awe. The creamy texture and freshness of this drink make you crave for it. This stomach-filling smoothie is just perfect for breakfast and has high popularity amongst kids.
I remember fighting with my elder sister, as a kid, for the bigger glass of smoothie. But, she was always sweet in letting me have the large one. At times, we experimented with our smoothie and added in some Nutella or nuts too. I still have the taste of a homemade smoothie in my mouth.
Bananas are high in anti-oxidants, a rich source of Vitamin B, Potassium and Pectin-a form of fiber. They also aid in weight loss management, strengthening the nervous system, producing white blood cells. They are also a source of Magnesium.
Berries too have impressive health benefits. They are anti-oxidants; high in fiber and Vitamin, protect against cancer and help with a glowing skin too. I will attach a Nutrition Table of the drink in the end.
The Banana Berry smoothie is a quickie to make. You may add any of your favorite berries. My favorite ones are Blueberries. Strawberries can be added too. Let’s check out the ingredients and the time in making a big glass of it. But there are many other drink recipes that we’ve covered in our blog. You should definitely check them as well.
1. Pecan Milk– Pecans make an incredible nut milk. It’s nutty and tastes like, well, pecans—even more so if you use freshly roasted pecans instead of raw.
2. Black and White Shake– The most basic and best flavour of the black and white shake is chocolate and vanilla. That was my favorite drink in the summers and I’m very excited to share this recipe with you all so that you can also enjoy your summers with healthy drinks.
3. Mississippi Mudslides Milkshake– If you love milkshakes, then you need to try this Mississippi Mudslides Milkshake at your home. It is a 4-ingredient milkshake recipe.
4. Tiger Nut Milkshake– This drink is a very typical drink in Spain, especially in the Valencia area. It has a Regulatory Council of denomination of origin, which ensures its quality and consistency of protein.
Ingredients for Banana Berry Smoothie
|Frozen or fresh Mixed Berries||2 cups|
|Plain Yogurt||2 cups|
|Crushed Ice||½ cup|
|Crushed Sugar/ Honey||1/4th cup|
The recipe takes a couple of minutes and there’s no big list of ingredients you need. So, why not give it a try.
How Much Time It Will take?
|Preparation Time||Making Time||Total Time|
|2 min||2-3 min||5 min|
Now let’s jump to the process of making this smoothie without waiting more.
Banana Berry Smoothie Recipe
- Mix all the ingredients in a mixer and give it a good swirl.
- Don’t forget to add in some crushed ice to make it frothy.
And, your smoothie is ready to fill your tummy. You will definitely going to love this smoothie when you’ll have it for the first time.
Nutritional Breakdown of Banana Berry Smoothie
For all you health conscious friends, I’ve added the nutritional table of the above recipe.
|Vitamin A||1.1 %|
|Vitamin B-12||5.8 %|
|Vitamin B-6||21.7 %|
|Vitamin C||10.6 %|
Note: The nutrition breakdown is for a serving of 2 glasses of smoothie.
How to Make Banana Berry Smoothie at Home | Video
This smoothie is very easy to make. But still, I’ve added a video below, so that you can easily try it at home.
So friends, try out the above recipe at home and feel the freshness explode in your mouth. Do share your reviews as we would love to work on the feedback from our lovely audience. Also, comment down below if you want us to share any specific recipe.