Christmas and New year’s Eve is almost here. If you are thinking of a fancy meal, then I have this great delicacy for you, with which you can make your evening extra special!
Lobster always remains attractive as seafood. But this combination of lobster with shrimp will be a super different concept for a fancy dinner. Choosing a lobster is the main thing and you can choose any from the male and female because there is no such taste difference between them. The only difference will be in the tail; male lobster has a straight tail while the female one has a curve. Along with that, the baby legs in male have this hard shell on it but in females they have feathers.
This mounded with moist butter stuffing seafood will never disappoint you and your plan for a perfect evening can be fulfilled easily with this perfect combination of lobster and shrimp along with herbs and buttery bread crumbs.
This is all about packing the stuffing into the cavity and bake it properly. I don’t think there will be any rocket science in it. This super easy delicacy will make you and your loved ones happy and you smile while looking at them. Let’s move ahead to check the ingredients for making this amazing dish.
Ingredients for Baked Stuffed Lobster
|Lemon Juice||1/2 tbsp.|
Here is the list of ingredients you need to make Baked Stuffed Lobster. Now let’s have a look at the time we need to make this perfect delicacy.
How Much Time Will It Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 minutes||30 minutes||40 minutes|
Now we have the ingredients and we know about the time you need to invest. So without wasting more time, let’s move further towards the directions.
Baked Stuffed Lobster Recipe
- Breakopen the lobster from the center and remove the main vein and green vein from the cavity.
- Insert a stick from the tail, inside the lobster so that it can remain straight.
- In a pan melt some butter and add onions, garlic, shrimp and lemon juice in it and cook it well
- In another bowl, crack an egg and add tomalley and parsley in it.
- Now add the butter mixture in it and mix them properly.
- Your stuffing is ready now; you can loosely pack this stuffing into the cavity of lobster.
- Bake lobster at 350C for 25 -30 minutes.
- Now your baked stuffed lobster is ready to serve.
- Serve it in a tray and garnish it with some lemons and parsley leaves.
We are done with the recipe of Baked Stuffed Lobster.
Nutritional breakdown of Baked Stuffed Lobster
As we all know thaat lobster is a very healthy seafood. That’s why I’ve added the nutritional breakdown of this baked stuffed lobster below.
How to Make Baked Stuffed Lobster at Home | Video
Watch this video to know about the recipe. If you find the recipe difficult, then please check this video. It will help you in better understanding.
You are all set for the Christmas. Try this fantastic delicacy and tell us about it in the comment section below. Do share this recipe with your friends and family as well, so they can also know how tasty this dish is.