Lobster always remains attractive as seafood. Baked stuffed lobster is a combination of lobster with shrimp. It is a great and different concept for a fancy dinner.
Choosing a lobster is the main thing and you can choose any from the male and female because there is no such taste difference between them. The only difference will be in the tail; the male lobster has a straight tail while the female one has a curve. Along with that, the baby legs in males have this hard shell on them but in females they have feathers.
To make baked stuffed lobster, breakopen the lobster and empty it. In a pan, add butter, onions, garlic, shrimp, and lemon juice and cook it. Mix this mixture with egg, tomalley, and parsley. Stuff the lobster with this mixture and bake it for half an hour. Your baked stuffed lobster is ready!
This is just a snippet of the recipe. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Jellied Eels– Jellied Eel is a traditional dish that has its roots in England. It is served cold. It is really simple to make and has simple ingredients too.
2. Tuna Alfredo Casserole– This recipe is pasta made in a casserole with tuna and some vegetables. You can even use frozen vegetables in the recipe. Using frozen vegetables will be a great time saver, as you do not have to chop several vegetables.
3. Joe’s Special Beef and Eggs– This recipe is just a mix of scrambled eggs and beef incorporated with some ground spices and spinach. It got its name after a restaurant called Original Joe’s in San Fransisco introduced a recipe in the 1920s.
4. Swamp Cabbage Stew– Swamp Cabbage, Florida’s state tree, is also known as the Hearts of Palm, as it is extracted from the center of the Cabbage PalmTree, otherwise known as the Sabal Palm.
Baked Stuffed Lobster Recipe
- 2 Onion (chopped)
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Tomalley
- 1 lb. Lobster
- ½ tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 20 Shrimp
- 10 Parsley Leaves
- 1 Egg
- 1 Ritz Cracker
- Breakopen the lobster from the center. Remove the main vein and green vein from the cavity.
- Insert a stick from the tail, inside the lobster so that it can remain straight.
- In a pan, melt some butter and add onions, garlic, shrimp and lemon juice in it and cook it well.
- In another bowl, crack an egg. Add tomalley and parsley in it.
- Now, add the butter mixture in it and mix them properly.
- Loosely pack this stuffing into the cavity of lobster.
- Bake lobster at 350oC for 25-30 minutes.
- Garnish it with some lemons and parsley leaves. Your baked stuffed lobster is ready to serve!