Today, we are going to make the baked split chicken breast. This recipe is very delicious and will make your taste buds go crazy. The recipe is very famous for its wide variety of natural ingredients.
The garlic and basil used in this recipe are known for their anti-inflammatory actions in the body. They also help in maintaining blood pressure and cholesterol levels. We must include these ingredients in our daily lives for better health and a strong metabolism.
To make baked split chicken breast, marinate the chicken in garlic, olive oil, black pepper, rosemary, and basil for 45 minutes. Then, bake it for 50-60 minutes in the oven. Your baked split chicken breast is ready!
This is just an overview of the recipe. Find the complete recipe below. These are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Oven Roasted Chicken Tikka– Tandoori chicken tikka, dry chicken tikka, or grilled chicken tikka are really popular among people in India. Roasted chicken tikka in the oven is really a unique way to bring the authentic Indian taste to your kitchen.
2. Cilantro Lime Chicken– Cilantro lime chicken is a full package of bold flavors with juicy chicken. It can be served as a complete meal and fill your belly with satisfaction. Easy to cook with a handful of ingredients, this recipe is a game-changer.
3. Ribs on a Gas Grill– Grilling pork ribs can be a bit difficult for most people, especially if this is the first time you’re trying to cook them. There are too many steps, and learning how to use a smoker (or a pellet grill) may be necessary.
4. Chicken Fiesta– This Fiesta Chicken is a delight for the tastebuds as it combines many fresh ingredients like Chicken Breast, Onion, Tomatoes, Corn, Beans, Rice, Chilies, and many others to make a perfect chicken dish.
Baked Split Chicken Breast Recipe
- 2 large Chicken Breasts (with skin)
- ¼ teaspoon Garlic (minced)
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- ¼ teaspoon Dried Rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon Dried Basil
- ½ teaspoon Sea Salt
- ½ teaspoon Black Pepper
- Add the cleaned and rinsed chicken breast into it in a large mixing bowl.
- Add some olive oil and garlic to it and rub it properly with chicken. Also, sprinkle some black pepper, rosemary, basil and salt as well and mix them.
- Keep your chicken in the refrigerator for about 45 minutes and let it rest.
- Now, preheat the oven to 190oC. After the chicken is marinated, arrange it on a baking sheet.
- Now, place the chicken inside the oven and bake it for about 50-60 minutes. Take out the chicken and check if it is completely cooked or not.
- The Red Robin’s Campfire sauce is a perfect match for your baked split chicken breast.