Chicken is something that every Non-Vegetarian food lover is fond of. It is the most consumed non-veg item in this world. The reason why it is loved so much is because of its texture, taste and flavors. Apart from this, the availability and the easy to make characteristic is one of the biggest reasons why it is so much popular.
Today, we are going to make the Baked Split Chicken Breast. This recipe is very delicious and will make your taste buds go crazy. The recipe is very famous for its wide variety of natural ingredients in it. Those ingredients have various health benefits and cure many problems.
The garlic and basil used in this recipe are known for their inflammatory actions in the body and also helps in maintaining blood pressure and cholesterol levels. We must include these ingredients in our daily lives for better health and a strong metabolism.
So, let’s start making this delicious Baked Split Chicken Breast at home without wasting any further time. The first step is to gather the ingredients required for this recipe. Here is a list of ingredients that you will need.
Ingredients for Baked Split Chicken Breast
|Chicken breasts with skin||2 large pc.|
|Olive oil||¼ cup|
|Garlic (minced)||¼ tsp|
|Sea salt||½ tsp|
|Black pepper||½ tsp|
|Dried rosemary||¼ tsp|
|Dried basil||¼ tsp|
So these ingredients are enough and you can easily grab these ingredients from your nearest supermarket or grocery store.
This recipe takes a little bit of time to get completed. Here is the complete time frame of this recipe for your reference.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Additional time||Total time|
|10 minutes||45 minutes||45 minutes||1 hour 45 minutes|
Now let’s start with the most important step of this recipe after which you can have this beautiful Baked Split Chicken Breast in your plate. Let’s cook it.
Baked Split Chicken Breast Recipe
- Take a large mixing bowl and add the cleaned and rinsed chicken breast into it.
- Add some olive oil and garlic and rub it properly with chicken. Also sprinkle some black pepper, rosemary, basil and salt as well and mix them.
- Keep your chicken in the refrigerator for about 45 minutes and let it rest.
- Now let your oven preheat to 1900 C and after the chicken is marinated arrange it on a baking sheet.
- Now place the chicken inside the oven and wait until the meat of the chicken is completely cooked and the meat is not pink anymore. Keep it for about 50-60 minutes. Take out the chicken and check if it is completely cooked or not.
- And if not cooked properly then place it again in the oven and cook until it tenders completely.
You have made this Baked split chicken breast successfully at home. Enjoy this chicken with your family and friends.
I will recommend a sauce that will be a perfect match for this recipe. It is called Red Robin’s Campfire sauce and it’s a perfect match for your Baked split chicken breast.
Nutritional Breakdown of Baked Split Chicken Breast
This recipe is full of healthy nutrients. The complete nutritional breakdown of this recipe is done below for your ease.
How to Make Baked Split Chicken Breast at Home | Video
If you find any difficulty in making this recipe or have any confusion in the steps, then you can watch this video. It has all the details that you will need to make this recipe.
I hope you’ve liked this recipe and will give it a try at your home. Make sure to tell us about your reviews and thoughts on this recipe in the comments box below. We would love to hear from you guys. Till then, take care and stay tuned for more cool recipes.