Nothing can be more delicious than having eggs for breakfast. Baked scrambled eggs recipe are quite easy-to-make and can be a great meal for breakfast. They taste incredible and are healthy as well. Check out the recipe below.
To make baked scrambled eggs, pour melted butter into a baking dish. In a large bowl, mix eggs, salt, and milk. Pour this over the baking dish.
Bake it uncovered for about 10 minutes. Stir and bake for 10 to 15 minutes until creamy. Take it out when the eggs are set and serve.
We think this three-ingredient recipe is perfect as it is. But, if you want to dress them up a bit, stir in some shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack for a cheesy twist.
This was just a brief overview of the recipe. Also, there are a variety of breakfast recipes that you can try as well. Do check them as well.
1. Huevos Rancheros– This recipe is a typical breakfast with fried eggs, corn tortillas and a perfect warm topping of salsa. It is the best Mexican breakfast you will ever have.
2. Welsh Rarebit– Welsh rarebit is a dish made from hot cheese sauce served over crispy toasted bread. It also has flavors of mustard and pepper with notes of beer. It is a cheesy saucy spread for toasted bread.
3. Eggs Benedict– This recipe is a very common breakfast and brunch dish in America. It is said to be invented in a New York restaurant named Delmonico’s in the 1860s.
4. Queen Elizabeth’s Drop Scones– The recipe that I will be sharing today is considered one of the most decorated and precious ones. It is written by Majesty Queen Elizabeth II herself. She gifted it to the president of the United States when he visited the U.K in 1959.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Baked Scrambled Eggs?
- Oven – Bake the eggs in the oven for 30 minutes until the eggs are set.
- Baking Dish – Pour the egg mixture into the baking dish for the recipe.
- Bowl – Prepare the egg mixture in a bowl for the recipe.
- Whisk – Whisk the eggs in a bowl with salt and milk until creamy.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Baked Scrambled Eggs?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||25 Minutes||35 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Baked Scrambled Eggs?
- Eggs – Lightly whisk eggs until consistent to get the right fluffy texture.
- Milk – Milk dilutes the eggs’ flavor, making them moist and creamy.
- Butter – To make scrambled eggs, melt a teaspoon of butter to add rich flavor to the eggs and help prevent sticking.
- Salt – Salt inhibits the proteins in the egg yolks from binding too tightly as they heat up, which results in a moister and tender eggs.
Steps To Make Baked Scrambled Eggs
1. Whisk The Eggs
Take 2 knobs of butter in a microwave-safe bowl and melt it until smooth. Make sure not to over melt it.
Now , pour melted butter into a baking dish.
Take a large bowl and add eggs and salt in it. Blend it until foamy. Once done, pour milk into it and mix it well.
2. Bake The Eggs
Now, pour this egg mixture into the baking dish. Bake them uncovered in a preheated oven (350oF) for about 10 minutes.
Stir it and bake for the next 10 to 15 minutes. Ensure the eggs are set and serve immediately.
|Saturated Fat||9 g|
How Will Baked Scrambled Eggs Look And Taste Like?
Baked scrambled eggs are the perfect breakfast for the holidays. They don’t require much attention and they are so amazingly light and fluffy. I know you are doubting me because they are baked, but seriously you will love them!
The best baked scrambled eggs have a subtle contrast between the soft curds and rich custard. Its light tang stands out against the richness, while its creamy density counters the fluffy curds.
The white color also layers beautifully with the yellow of the eggs.
Baked Scrambled Eggs Recipe
- Baking Dish
- 24 Eggs
- 1 cup Milk
- ½ cup Melted Butter
- 2 teaspoon Salt
- Pour melted butter into a baking dish.
- Take a large bowl and blend eggs and salt well in it.
- After some time, pour milk into it and mix.
- Now, pour this egg mixture into the baking dish.
- Bake them uncovered in a preheated oven (350oF) for about 10 minutes.
- Stir it and bake for the next 10-15 minutes. Ensure the eggs are set.
- Serve immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can You microwave eggs?
Of course! We wouldn’t be here if you couldn’t. This microwave method is hands-off (compared to the traditional stovetop method) and comes together in just a few minutes with three ingredients.
What to serve with baked scrambled eggs?
For a classic breakfast, try pairing these microwave scrambled eggs with Basic Biscuits and Oven-Baked Bacon. You could also make a satisfying Scrambled Egg Sandwich or Breakfast Burrito. With this recipe, it’s easy to keep it basic or get as creative as you want. The world is your oyster!
How long does it take to bake eggs?
Crack the eggs into a small bowl, then slide 2 into each dish. Sprinkle each with ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper. Place the baking dishes on a baking sheet. Bake 12 to 15 minutes (ours usually take 13 minutes), until whites are set and yolk reach desired firmness.
What is the secret to fluffy scrambled eggs?
Whisk the eggs vigorously before you add them to the pan and even once they’re in the pan. The eggs should be foamy on the top. Foam = air pockets, which is the key to a fluffy consistency. Use a fork to whisk as this gives you more control, especially when whisking in the pan itself.
There are a lot of recipes that come out of the kitchen on a weekly basis, but nothing seems to make me quite as proud as when I whip up a batch of fluffy scrambled eggs.