Baked Parmesan Chicken is an easy to cook delight. A tender and delicious chicken recipe, Parmesan Chicken is oven-baked within half an hour. All chicken lovers must surely taste this delight. Can we imagine a world without Parmesan chicken?
My father, a chicken lover first served me Baked Parmesan Chicken when I was still in high school. It had an incredible taste. I licked off the plate within minutes. So, from next time whenever he cooked I assisted him.
This way I learnt the delicious recipe of Baked Parmesan Chicken. Now, it’s the norm at my place. It is cooked as a dinner twice a week. And yes, I am crazy about it.
You too can make it with much ease. I shall be explaining how to make Baked Parmesan Chicken Recipe at home. Let’s dive right into the best ever Baked Parmesan Chicken Recipe.
Baked Parmesan Chicken Recipe Ingredients required
|Olive oil||2 tbsp|
|Minced garlic||1 clove|
|Dry bread crumbs||1 cup|
|Grated Parmesan cheese||2/3 cup|
|Ground black pepper||1/4 teaspoon|
|Skinless, boneless chicken breasts||6|
|Dried basil leaves||1 teaspoon|
How much time will it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|15 minutes||30 minutes||45 minutes|
Baked Parmesan Chicken Recipe
- Take a baking dish and grease it lightly.
- Take a bowl. Combine garlic and olive oil in it.
- Next combine Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil and pepper in a separate bowl.
- Now, coat each chicken breast by dipping it in the prepared oil mixture followed by the bread crumbs mixture.
- Place the chicken breasts which are coated in the greased baking dish.
- Use bread crumbs mixture which is left, for toppings.
- Now, bake in the preheated oven(at 350 degrees F ) for about half an hour.
Baked Parmesan Chicken Recipe Nutritional Information
|Dietary fiber||0.9 g|
|Saturated fats||3.2 g|
|Vitamin A||78.1 IU|
|Vitamin C||0.3 g|