People are anxious about what to give on Thanksgiving to their friends and family, and the thing you are giving should be unique. Even I always try to give something unique on thanksgiving, but this year I was confused about what to give on this thanksgiving.
I was just surfing something over the internet and I was not able to find something over the internet, then I saw mini pumpkins in my refrigerator and bring them out.
After I saw those Mini Pumpkins, I made Baked Mini Pumpkins and I gave them as a thanksgiving gift to my family and friends. I learned Baked Mini Pumpkins Recipe when I was on a farm, where pumpkins grow and an uncle who used to be a farmer there gave me baked mini pumpkins to eat and I found them so tasty and delicious.
I asked him about the Baked Mini Pumpkin Recipe. Today, I saw Mini Pumpkins and I decided to make those as thanksgiving gifts. I have decided to share a delightful Baked Mini Pumpkin Recipe with my lovely people. But here are some other amazing recipes that you should definitely try.
1. Peach Cobbler Oatmeal– A delicious peach cobbler with a topping that tastes just like an oatmeal cookie. Made with fresh peaches it makes a wonderful summer dessert.
2. Crumble Toppings– Crumble Topping can be used to top pie or muffins and coffee cakes. This crumble topping will never disappoint you and it will make your apple pie or pumpkin pie more delicious.
3. Strawberry Extract– You can use this strawberry extract to personalize the taste of various dishes. And the best thing about this extract is that after making this once, you can preserve it for months.
4. Blackberry Jelly– This Easy Blackberry Jelly recipe yields delicious, shimmering clear jelly that’s perfect for toast, scones, biscuits, bagels, crumpets, etc. with a super simple technique.
Ingredients For Baked Mini Pumpkin
|Sugar Pumpkin||2 small|
|Brown Sugar||1.5 tsp|
You will find these ingredients in your kitchen also but if you are not having them in your kitchen, you can get them from the nearest supermarket.
Now, let’s see how much time it will take because we all are always in a hurry so we can save our time.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Mins||35 Mins||40 Mins|
Now, the most awaited thing for whom we all are waiting for, which is the Baked Mini Pumpkins Recipe. So let’s check it out.
Baked Mini Pumpkin Recipe
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- From the top of all the pumpkins, scrape out all the seeds.
- Make a mixture of butter, brown sugar, and sprinkle ground cinnamon place in inside all the pumpkins.
- In a baking pan with water in bottom place all the pumpkins.
- Bake all the pumpkins at 350 degrees for around 30 minutes.
- Take all those Baked Mini Pumpkins out and serve them.
Here, we are ready with the delightful Baked Mini Pumpkins and I hope you also love the Recipe. Make them at Thanksgiving and I bet that your friends and family will love it.
Nutritional Facts Of Baked Mini Pumpkins
Since everyone is cautious regarding their health and fitness, I have provided the nutritional breakdown of the Baked Mini Pumpkin, so you will come to know how much hard work you have to do after having it.
How To Make Baked Mini Pumpkin at Home | Video
If I talk about myself, I love to do something new while watching it live. So If you are just like me, I’ve added a video of the Baked Mini Pumpkin below. It’ll be easier for you to make it while watching the video simultaneously.
I hope you’ve liked this recipe. I highly recommend you to make this at your home and do share your experience in the comments section below.