The recipe I will be sharing with you is a perfect snack to be enjoyed on a Sunday evening. Today, I will be talking about baked chicken wings without baking powder.
This recipe of baked chicken wings without baking powder will surely turn out to be a crispy and healthy one. It is a great option when you crave chicken wings. Instead of frying them as per usual, you can bake them as a healthier resort. Most of the chicken wings recipes have baking powder among their ingredients. But for this recipe, you do not need to coat the wings with any other ingredient.
The recipe for baked chicken wings without baking powder is just a two-ingredient recipe. All the recipe requires is to boil the chicken with salt in a pot. Then, place the wings on a baking tray and then bake them for about 30 minutes.
You will get the specifications of baking the chicken wings and other steps involved in the recipe below. It is an easy recipe and hassle-free too. Start with collecting the ingredients and dig into them. Also, there are other recipes that you can have as starters, let’s check them out.
1. Air Fryer Chicken Wings– Air frying chicken wings present you with chicken wings that are crispier than ever. It is an easy way to cook. If you are using frozen chicken for this recipe, then air fry the chicken wings for 5 more minutes than the actual time.
2. Grilled Chicken Wings– A recipe with less oil is what we seek the most. One of the options is to cook on a grill. This is the reason these Grilled Chicken Wings are a perfect recipe for you.
3. Baked Chicken Wings With Baking Powder– For this recipe of crispy baked chicken wings, you do not need any fryer. You just need to bake the chicken wings to make them crispy.
4. Little Caesars Chicken Wings– Little Caesars is one of the most popular pizza chains in America. And their hot and wild chicken wings are one of the best that you can easily prepare at your home.
Ingredients For Baked Chicken Wings Without Baking Powder
- 2 lbs Chicken Wings
- 1 tablespoon Salt
How Much Time Will It Take To Make Baked Chicken Wings Without Baking Powder?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||40 Minutes||45 Minutes|
Steps To Make Baked Chicken Wings Without Baking Powder
- Set the oven on preheat mode to 450oF or 230oC.
- Boil a kettle of water. Place the chicken wings in a large pot, sprinkle some salt and pour the boiling water.
- Set the pot on minimum flame and again bring the water to a boil. Cook the chicken wings for 10 minutes.
- Drain the water and pat dry the chicken wings using a kitchen towel. Place them on a wire rack over a sheet pan. Line the sheet pan with aluminium foil.
- Bake the chicken wings for 30 minutes or until they turn golden and crispy.
- Serve hot.
Nutritional Breakdown of Baked Chicken Wings