Baked chicken liver is a simple and easy-to-prepare recipe. It uses simple ingredients and gets ready in no time. You have to bake the chicken liver with seasoning and butter. Chicken liver has strong flavors. If you love eating chicken liver then you are going to love this recipe.
To make baked chicken liver, first marinate the chicken with garlic, lemon juice, a teaspoon of oil, and other condiments. Put the chicken liver in the marination. Rub the spices over chicken slices and mix it well. Keep it aside for 2 hours and then put it in the oven. Bake the chicken livers in the oven for about 40-45 minutes.
There are various ways to cook chicken liver. You can cook it in cream or milk or you can fry them. Another way is to marinate them in spices for a few hours and bake them. Marinating will help the chicken liver to absorb the spices and condiments properly. Moreover, baking the chicken liver is a more healthy option.
Chicken liver is versatile and packed with rich nutrients like vitamins and iron. Enjoy baked chicken liver, a rich delicacy prepared with a handful of herbs and ingredients. check out the entire recipe along with the equipment, ingredients, and nutritional value. Before you step forward, check out the other main course recipe links below.
1. Mongolian Hot Pot– It is made with beef, noodles, mushrooms, vegetables, and different kinds of sauces and spices.
2. Roasted Lamb Breast– The recipe which I am going to share today is one of the best Non-vegetarian dishes that I have ever tried. This recipe is called The Roasted Lamb Breast.
3. Moroccan Stew– This Moroccan stew recipe is an outstanding combination of varied spices and vegetables, conspiring to make one of the best dishes you have ever tasted.
4. Tinga De Pollo– It is also known as Chicken Tinga. This recipe is basically from Mexico but its name is taken from the Spanish language. The recipe is very delicious and easy to make. So let’s get started and make this Tinga de Pollo.
What's In The Post
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Baked Chicken Liver At Home?
- Skewers – When you roast the pieces of chicken liver in the oven, use skewers to bake it from all the sides.
- Bowl – Use a large size bowl to marinate the chicken with other spices.
- Oven – Bake the tender and juicy chicken liver in the oven.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Baked Chicken Liver?
|Preparation Time||Resting Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||1 hour||40 Minutes||1 Hour 50 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Baked Chicken Liver At Home?
- Chicken Liver – It is one of the best parts of meat rich in vitamins, iron, and other nutrients.
- Lemon Juice – A tablespoon of lemon juice will add citrusy flavor to the marnation. Moreover, It also helps to tenderize the meat.
- Olive Oil – Put 3 tablespoons of olive oil in the marination. The oil will maintain the moisture in the meat. The baked chicken will be juicier if marinated with oil.
- Garlic – Add fresh minced garlic to the marination which will enhance the pungent flavors.
- Salt – To add flavor and taste to your chicken liver use salt accordingly.
- Red Chilli Powder – Using red chili powder will add a subtle spice.
- Black Pepper – The ground black pepper will balance the spices.
- Ground Cumin Powder – The cumin powder mixed with other condiments will amplify earthy and warm flavors.
- Ground Coriander – Coriander powder is often used as an aromatic spice, and adds an earthy fragrance to your marination.
- Turmeric – With its antioxidant properties it helps in the digestion of food. It adds color and a lot of flavors to any dish.
- Ground Ginger – The ginger powder has mild flavors in comparison with fresh ginger. It adds a little sweet, spicy, and reminiscent flavor.
Steps To Make Baked Chicken Liver At Home
The first step is to marinate the chicken liver with herbs, spices, and other condiments. To marinate, take a large bowl, add minced garlic, a tablespoon of lemon juice, red chili powder, turmeric, coriander powder, ginger powder, black pepper, cumin powder, salt, and oil. Put together all the ingredients. Once all the ingredients are combined we’ll add the slices of the chicken liver to the bowl. Mix everything and cover it with a lid.
Place the marinated chicken liver slices on skewers to grill in the oven. Place the skewers in the oven and bake them for 40 minutes. Take out the skewers carefully. Don’t burn your hand. Serve the chicken liver slices with any sauce of your choice.
How Will Baked Chicken Liver Look And Taste Like?
Chicken liver is tender, juicy, and smooth if cooked perfectly. The color of the chicken liver is deep-brown and is well baked. Chicken liver has silky, rubbery, and complex flavors. Above that, it is a rich source of iron, vitamins, and other minerals.
Baked Chicken Liver
- 12 freshed Chicken Livers
- 24 Buttery Round Crackers (crushed)
- 1 tablespoon Italian Style Seasoning
- 4 tablespoons Butter (melted)
- Marinate the chicken liver, using lemon juice, red chilli powder, turmeric, coriander powder, ginger powder, black pepper, cumin powder, salt, and oil. Keep it aside for 1 hour.
- Place the marinated chicken liver slices on the skewers. Bake the chicken for 40 minutes.
- When baked, serve the chicken liver with your choice of sauces.
Try this tender, juicy, and soft baked chicken liver at home with the help of this recipe. Help us with your feedback in the comments section below.