Baked chicken liver is a simple and easy-to-prepare recipe. It uses simple ingredients and gets ready in no time. You have to bake the chicken liver with seasoning and butter.
Chicken liver tastes great. If you love eating chicken liver then definitely you are going to love this recipe. There are various ways to cook chicken liver. You can cook it in cream or milk or you can fry them. Another way is to bake them. Baking the liver is a more healthy option, so I will share a baking recipe for the baked chicken liver with you.
To make baked chicken liver, mix crushed cracker crumbs in a bowl. Then, coat the chicken liver in melted butter and crushed crackers. Bake the chicken livers for about 40-45 minutes.
This is just a snippet of the recipe. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Mongolian Hot Pot– It is made with beef, noodles, mushrooms, vegetables, and different kinds of sauces and spices.
2. Roasted Lamb Breast– The recipe which I am going to share today is one of the best Non-vegetarian dishes that I have ever tried. This recipe is called The Roasted Lamb Breast.
3. Moroccan Stew– This Moroccan stew recipe is an outstanding combination of varied spices and vegetables, conspiring to make one of the best dishes you have ever tasted.
4. Tinga De Pollo– It is also known as Chicken Tinga. This recipe is basically from Mexico but its name is taken from the Spanish language. The recipe is very delicious and easy to make. So let’s get started and make this Tinga de Pollo.
Baked Chicken Liver
- 9×13 inch Baking Dish
- 12 freshed Chicken Livers
- 24 Buttery Round Crackers (crushed)
- 1 tablespoon Italian Style Seasoning
- 4 tablespoons Butter (melted)
- Preheat the oven to 350oF (175oC).
- In a bowl, add crushed cracker crumbs and seasoning. In another bowl, add melted butter.
- Coat the chicken liver with the butter and then with the crumbs.
- Grease a 9×13 inches baking dish. Place the coated chicken in the dish and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Serve hot