Making a classic dish from a restaurant at home might seem difficult for you. The recipe of baked chicken chalupas will break this myth.
Chicken Chalupas in Taco Bell is a flatbread shell. It is served with a filling of beef, lettuce, tomatoes, three cheese and avocado ranch sauce. Otherwise, Chalupa is a dish that comes from Mexican cuisine. It is a small and thick boat-shaped masa topped with salsa, lettuce and cheese.
To make TacoBell baked chicken chalupas, preheat the oven. Brush tortillas with some oil and place them on a baking sheet with sprinkled cheese over them. Now, cook chicken, tomatoes and seasonings in a large skillet. Spread this mixture over the tortilla and bake until crisp. Garnish with cabbage and serve hot.
If you think that the above-mentioned details enough for you to prepare this recipe? Then, the answer is definitely no, as more details are awaiting you. Follow them precisely and you will get a great tasty meal. Eager to know the ingredients to prepare this stew? But before getting the instructions, check out our other copycat recipes below.
1. Buffalo Wild Wings’ Chicken Wings– Buffalo Wild Wings is famous for its authentic chicken wings and today, I am going to tell you how you can make it at your home easily.
2. Chipotle Carne Guisada– It is a Latin Beef Stew and is a perfect meal for dinner that is served by Chipotle, one of the most popular Mexican fast-food chains in America.
3. Taco Bell Tostada– Tostada is a golden tortilla of crispy consistency and rough mixture in Mexican cuisine. It is flat to hold all of the toppings. Being one of the tastiest food, Taco Bell Tostada is quite famous among a wide section of people.
4. Applebee’s 3 Cheese Chicken Penne– This pasta recipe is similar to mac and cheese, except it has chicken too in it. This authentic recipe from Applebee’s is very tasty and easy to make.
Taco Bell Baked Chicken Chalupas Recipe
- Baking Sheet
- Large Skillet
- 6 inches Corn Tortillas
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- ¾ cup Shredded Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 cups Chopped Cooked Chicken Breast
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes
- Mild Green Chilies
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- ½ cup Cabbage
- Set the oven on preheat mode at 350 degrees.
- On a greased baking sheet, place the tortillas and brush them with oil. Sprinkle some cheese over them.
- Take a large skillet and cook chicken, tomatoes and seasonings in it over a medium flame. This may take 6-8 minutes. Cook them till all the liquid evaporates. Spread this mixture over the tortilla and bake it for 15-18 minutes or until the tortillas get crispy and the cheese melts. Add some cabbage on top.
- Serve hot.
In case you have any query, do not hesitate to ask me in the comment section below. I will try to help you with my best knowledge. You can also suggest me some recipe to share with you. This will be a great idea to help you with what you want. Till then, take care and eat healthy!