Making a classic dish from a restaurant at home might seem difficult to you. The recipe of baked chicken chalupas will break this myth.
Chicken Chalupas in TacoBell is a flatbread shell. It is served with a filling of beef, lettuce, tomatoes, three cheese and avocado ranch sauce. Otherwise, Chalupa is a dish that comes from Mexican cuisine. It is a small and thick boat-shaped masa topped with salsa, lettuce and cheese.
To make baked chicken chalupas, set the oven on preheat mode. Brush tortillas with some oil and place them on a baking sheet with sprinkled cheese over them. Now, cook chicken, tomatoes and seasonings in a large skillet. Spread this mixture over the tortilla and bake until crisp. Garnish with cabbage and serve hot.
If you think that the above-mentioned details enough for you to prepare this recipe? Then, the answer is definitely no, as more details are awaiting you. Follow them precisely and you will get a great tasty meal. Eager to know the ingredients to prepare this stew? Check out the list of ingredients you require for this recipe is given below.
Ingredients For Baked Chicken Chalupas
- 6 corn tortillas (6 inches)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with mild green chilies (undrained)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cabbage
The ingredients you need to make this recipe are easy to find in any supermarket. Some of them you can even find in your pantry itself. So make sure to look it in your kitchen first before heading out to the store. Let’s see how much time will this dish need to be made.
How Much Time Will It Take To Make Baked Chicken Chalupas?
|Preparation Time||Cooking time||Total time|
|20 Minutes||15 Minutes||35 Minutes|
Approximately in half an hour, this dish will be ready. Relish the flavours and you will love it. Take note of how it is done.
Steps To Make Baked Chicken Chalupas
- Set the oven on preheat mode at 350 degrees.
- On a greased baking sheet, place the tortillas and brush them with oil. Sprinkle some cheese over them.
- Take a large skillet and cook chicken, tomatoes and seasonings in it over a medium flame. This may take 6-8 minutes. Cook them till all the liquid evaporates. Spread this mixture over the tortilla and bake it for 15-18 minutes or until the tortillas get crispy and the cheese melts. Add some cabbage on top.
- Serve hot.
You can alsp serve it along with a lemon wedge to be squeezed upon if needed.
Nutritional Breakdown of Baked Chicken Chalupas
Take a look at the nutritional value offered by this particular dish.
In case you have any query, do not hesitate to ask me in the comment section below. I will try to help you with my best knowledge. You can also suggest me some recipe to share with you. This will be a great idea to help you with what you want. Till then take care and eat healthy!