Baileys French toast involves the basic French toast recipe with a dash of Baileys Irish cream liqueur. It also has whipping cream, sugar, and eggs. It is a delicious breakfast. If you love Baileys Irish cream then, you’d definitely love this French toast.
Many people don’t know this, but the French toast was not invented by the French. It was actually first made by the Romans. It is made with bread dipped in beaten eggs and cooked. I will share the recipe of French toast but with a twist, which is Baileys French toast.
To make Baileys French toast, whisk Bailey’s Irish cream, whipping cream, and sugar in a bowl till it forms soft peaks. In another bowl, beat eggs, Bailey’s Irish cream, whipping cream, and vanilla extract. Add butter to a pan. Dip the bread slices in the egg mixture and place them in the pan. Cook till each side turns golden. Serve with the whipped cream.
This was just an overview of the recipe. Find the complete recipe below.
1. Catfish Sandwich– This sandwich has a delicious fried catfish filling covered with spicy tartar sauce. This recipe is a healthy addition to your breakfast.
2. Cheese Toastie– A cheese toastie is simply a toast with cheese and feels like a hug to the soul. These sandwiches are generally popular in the UK because they are easy to make and delicious in taste.
3. Funeral Sandwiches– These are ham and cheese baked sandwiches. They are perfect to be served as an appetizer or as lunchtime or a breakfast meal.
4. Buttermilk French Toast– The buttermilk French toast Recipe has everything that you desire, right from eggs to buttermilk. Simple and easy to make, it requires just about 30-35 minutes of your precious time and is definitely worth a try.
Baileys French Toast Recipe
- Small Bowl
For Whipping Cream
- ½ ounce Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 4 ounces Whipping Cream
- 2 tbsp Confectioners' Sugar
For French Toast
- 2 ½ ounces Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 2 ½ ounces Whipping Cream
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Thick Slices
- 1 tbsp Buttr
- In a bowl, add Baileys Irish cream, whipping cream, and sugar. Whisk it till it forms soft peaks. Keep it in the refrigerator.
- In a small bowl, beat egg, Baileys Irish cream, whipping cream, and vanilla extract.
- Place a pan over medium heat and add butter to it. Dip the bread slice in the egg mixture and place it in the pan to cook. Cook each side till it turns golden.
- Finally, serve the toast with the topping of the whipped cream.
After trying the recipe, do share your reviews in the comment section. And for those who are having a query related to the recipe, please ask your questions in the comment section. I will revert with the best possible solution. Enjoy your meal.