Seviyan is an Indian Dish that with Vermicelli, cooked in milk and dry fruits. This dessert gives us a feeling of nostalgia as we used to eat it during our childhood. And today from the article, I will try to bring back that feeling of nostalgia by telling you all the Badami Kewra Seviyan Recipe.
Badami Kewra Seviyan is a festive dish that people mostly prepare during Eid. It is one of the most beloved Indian desserts as it is very easy and quick to make. It is also monsoon season favoured dessert.
Though there are many varieties of Seviyan, I will tell only tell you the Badami Kewra Seviyan Recipe because, since the historical times, it is primarily used to flavour North Indian and Pakistani sweets, and Bangladeshi and Pakistani meat dishes. It promises the royalty, richness and that peculiar sweetness in a dessert.
Life would have been so much boring without the addition of these royal flavours in our life. So, let’s create magic on our plates again. Serve those rugged mountains and devour eagerly the serving so made. But before we jump onto the recipe, let’s check out some other desserts that you might like.
1. Gajar ka Halwa without Khoya– Here’s a yummy Gajar ka Halwa to our list of people. This can be our real lava put on a plate. Till now lava only busted in our volcanos, but now it can be seen on our plates served in beauty.
2. Mughalai Badami Kewra Seviyan– Badami Kewra Seviyan is a festive dish that people mostly prepare during Eid. It is one of the most beloved Indian desserts as it is very easy and quick to make. It is also monsoon season favoured dessert.
3. Tembleque– Puerto Rican Coconut Pudding, or tembleque, is a simple dessert made from ingredients you probably have on hand– coconut milk, sugar, and cornstarch. You can dress it up with lime, orange, or cinnamon.
4. Donauwelle– Donauwelle is a traditional sheet cake with layers of chocolate and plain pound cake with a wavy border between the two. This cake has sour cherries in it and is topped with buttercream and chocolate glaze. It is famous in Germany and Austria.
Ingredients for Badami Kewra Seviyan Recipe
|Pure ghee||2 tbsp|
|Vermicelli (Seviyan)||½ cup|
|Cardamom powder||1 tsp|
|Roasted Almonds, Raisins and Kewra Essence||½ cup, ¼ cup and 1 tsp respectively.|
The known richness of these peculiar ingredients delights us with the outcome of its creation.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||20 Minutes||25 Minutes|
Badami Kewra Seviyan Recipe
- In a preheated pan add 2 tbsp pure ghee.
- Add vermicelli to it and fry for about ten minutes.
- Lower the flame when you get a rich golden colour of vermicelli.
- Now add milk, sugar and cardamom powder to it.
- Mix thoroughly and cook it at a medium flame for about 10 more minutes.
- Now add almonds, raisins and kewra essence to it.
- Mix it.
- Serve warm.
Using this Badami Kewra Seviyan Recipe, you can love to have Badami Kewra Seviyan Recipe, savour its fleshy taste on your tongue and teeth. Also, experience the rich aroma of Kewra an add-on to your dessert. The sight of another landscape on your plate would excite and increase your love for nature, thus creating soothing experiences and a better life.
Nutritional Information of Badami Kewra Seviyan Recipe