Bacon sandwich is just the right breakfast meal for meat and sandwich enthusiasts. It has crunchy strips of roasted bacon along with fresh vegetables and toppings. This makes it a great breakfast sandwich!
Bacon is one of the most popular meats in the USA. Besides being the favorite breakfast, with 70% of all bacon eaten for breakfast, it is also now a part of lunch and also dinner.
Bacon Sandwich is prepared by roasting the bacon. Then, toast the bread and spread mayonnaise and butter on it. Put tomato slices, bacon, and lettuce on the bread slices together and toast them together. Your bacon sandwich is ready.
This sandwich is done, but the detailed steps of this recipe are mentioned below. But here are some other amazing recipes that you should definitely try.
1. Cajun Burger– Burgers are usually a centre of attraction for small kids. They love them a lot and cajun burgers are also one amongst them.
2. Tuna Salad Sandwich– Tuna fish in the form of a sandwich is great for lunch. This sandwich can be packed for your office lunch or your kid at school. It is a healthy meal altogether as it will not only include fish but vegetables too.
3. Chopped Cheese Sandwich– Chopped cheese, also known as “a chop cheese”, is a type of sandwich originating from New York City. This sandwich is made on a grill with ground beef, onions, and topped by melted cheese and served with lettuce, tomatoes, and condiments on a hero roll.
4. Club Sandwich– A Club Sandwich is one of the most iconic sandwiches on any menu! Layers of ham, bacon and turkey with juicy tomatoes, crisp lettuce and cheddar cheese create the perfect bite.
Bacon Sandwich Recipe
- 1 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 Tomatoes
- 4 Slices White Bread
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 Slices Bacon
- 2 Lettuce Leaf
- Black Pepper
- In a pan, roast the bacon on medium flame, without any butter or greasing until it gets crispy. Toast the bread slices along with it. Now, take the bread slices and spread mayonnaise and butter on them.
- Put tomato slices, bacon, and lettuce on other slices of bread and add black pepper as seasoning.
- Now, put on the other two slices of toast on it and serve it as desired.