It always gets challenging for everyone to figure out what to eat when you are starving but don’t feel like cooking. So today, I have come up with a tasty and easy Bacon Egg Cheese Bagel Recipe, which really lends to great eating breakfast and can be stored in the fridge for a week.
Bacon Egg Cheese Bagel sandwich is a breakfast sandwich, mostly popular in the United States and Canada. Today, pretty much every fast food joint or deli has its own iteration of the sandwich. But, nothing beats the Bacon Egg Cheese Bagel Sandwich. It was only this year, I tried this recipe at my home for my friends. Since then, I got so addicted to this sandwich and now it has become my favorite breakfast meal.
In order to prepare Bacon Egg Cheese Bagel sandwich, grease the cups of the jumbo muffin pan. Put one egg into each muffin cup, add the ingredients like milk, salt, and pepper. Bake the eggs, after baking store them in the fridge. Pop a bagel into the toaster, warm the egg patty and bacon. Butter the bagel, put the egg, cheese and bacon on it. Your sandwich is ready to eat.
The recipe that you read above was just a glimpse. In this article, I have mentioned the recipe with all the detailed instructions. So, without further delay go and check the recipe.
Bacon Egg Cheese Bagel Sandwich Recipe
- 6 Eggs
- 6 teaspoon Milk (add one teaspoon of milk in each muffin cup)
- ¼ teaspoon Salt (add ¼ teaspoon of salt in each muffin cup)
- ¼ teaspoon Pepper (add ¼ teaspoon of pepper in each muffin cup)
- 6 mini Bagels (divide each bagel into two equal halves)
- 6 teaspoon Butter (1 spoon for each bagel)
- 6 slices Cheese
- 12 slices Bacon (2 slices of bacons in each bagel)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease each cup of a gumbo muffin pan. Put one egg in each cup.
- Add a teaspoon of milk, ¼ teaspoon of salt, ¼ teaspoon of pepper.
- With the help of a fork, scramble the eggs in each muffin cup. If you want to add some additional ingredients. You can add them at this point.
- Bake the eggs at 350°F for 15-20 minutes. Keep in mind that the scrambled eggs will be reheated in the microwave and therefore cooked a bit longer.
- After 15-20 minutes, put these oven-baked scrambled eggs in sealed container and store them in the fridge.
- When these eggs are ready to eat, Put a mini bagel in the toaster. While it is toasting, warm the scrambled egg patty and slice or two of ready-to-eat bacon in the microwave for 15-30 seconds.
- At last, Spread the butter on one half of a bagel. Add an egg, cheese, and bacon. Then top with another half of bagel. And your Bacon Egg Cheese Bagel Sandwich is ready to eat.