On Christmas Eve every year when all the elder people meet, they always have drinks that I was not allowed to drink when I young. When I turned 21, I asked my mother to give me that drink, and I was overexcited to have the first sip of an alcoholic drink.
When I took the first sip, I found it so amazing that I could stop myself to have another glass but the irony is I was not familiar with the name of that adult drink. I asked my mom about the name and she said, the name is Bacardi Coquito. I found the name very interesting and I asked her many questions which I will share with you also.
What alcohol is made in Puerto Rico? It is made from the Bacardi brand which is locally produced. After I was cleared about the confusion I have, I asked my mother about Bacardi Coquito Recipe.
Is Bacardi Coquito gluten-free? It is the Spanish word Coquito which means “Little Coconut” and Bacardi Coquito is Gluten-Free made from natural flavors.
But there are many other drinks that we’ve covered in our blog. You should definitely check them as well.
1. Coquito– Coquito is a traditional coconut punch served at Christmas and New Year’s celebrations in Puerto Rico. The creamy, sweet drink is similar to eggnog with rum but with the tropical element of coconut.
2. LA Water– LA Water is one of the easiest and most awesome cocktails that you can make at your home. Anyone can make it easily at your home using just 8 ingredients.
3. Orange Whiskey Sour – You must have heard about different types of whiskey cocktails but have you ever heard about a cocktail made from Whiskey and Orange Juice? But trust me, when you’ll have this drink for the first time, you’ll definitely love it.
4. Melon Ball Drink– The Melon Ball is basically a tropical fruit flavor drink that you can enjoy anytime. You can also call it a fruity vodka shooter and you can add on your party menu. And trust me, this cocktail drink will make your party time a great time.
Ingredients For Bacardi Coquito
|Evaporated Milk||12 ounces|
|Condensed Milk||14 ounces|
|Cream Of Coconut||2 Cups|
|Bacardi Rum||1 1/2 Cup|
These ingredients are quite less in number and you will get all these ingredients easily. Now, let’s see how much time it will take to make the whole drink.
How Much Time it Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Inactive Time||Total Time|
|10 Mins||1 Mins||1 Hour 40 Mins||1 Hour 50 Mins|
This is a very easy drink to make which you can enjoy anytime. Now, let’s move towards the final destination which are the directions to make this drink.
Bacardi Coquito Recipe
- In a blender mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
- For 60 minutes leave the mixture in the refrigerator.
- After 1 hour shake the mixture well and serve cold with cinnamon sticks.
- Serve the drink in serving glass immediately.
Finally, your Bacardi Coquito is ready and you can have it anytime.
Nutritional Facts of Bacardi Coquito
This table of nutrients is for those people who are very conscious about their health and are following a strict diet plan. So, this breakdown of nutrients will definitely help you.
How To Make Bacardi Coquito at Home | Video
I have added a video of the recipe of Bacardi Coquito, so it’ll be easier for you to try it at your home.
I hope you have liked this recipe of Bacardi Coquito Recipe and I highly recommend you try this cocktail at your home and don’t forget to share your reviews and experience with this drink in the comment box below.