Barcadi coquito is an amazingly rich cocktail that brings in some tropical vibes. It features the superior Bacardi rum with coconut milk and other ingredients. Coquito, here means‘ little coconut’, originated in Puerto Rico. Make this holiday drink Bacardi Coquito at home with us. Follow the article to know more.
For making the Bacardi coquito cocktails at home, you need Bacardi rum, condensed milk, vanilla extract, coconut cream, cinnamon sticks, nutmeg, and ground cinnamon. Shake all of these together vigorously with enough ice cubes. Finally, garnish it with cinnamon sticks and coconut flakes. The cocktail has delicious sharp-tanginess and nutty aromatic flavors.
A great point of this recipe is, it requires merely opening cans, blending with rum and a few spices. No-fuss of crafting your own coconut milk, or tedious measuring. Bacardi Coquito completely embraces coconut milk, rum, sweetened milk, evaporated milk cans, and spices.
You will love the appetizing flavors blended in the homemade version of this cocktail. Make Bacardi coquito, your winter companion, and prepare it in just 5 minutes. Follow the entire recipe to know the list of equipment, ingredients, and nutritional value. Also, check out the links for other recipes.
But there are many other drinks that we’ve covered in our blog. You should definitely check them as well.
1. Coquito– Coquito is a traditional coconut punch served at Christmas and New Year’s celebrations in Puerto Rico. The creamy, sweet drink is similar to eggnog with rum but with the tropical element of coconut.
2. LA Water– LA Water is one of the easiest and most awesome cocktails that you can make at your home. Anyone can make it easily at your home using just 8 ingredients.
3. Orange Whiskey Sour – You must have heard about different types of whiskey cocktails but have you ever heard about a cocktail made from Whiskey and Orange Juice? But trust me, when you’ll have this drink for the first time, you’ll definitely love it.
4. Melon Ball Drink– The Melon Ball is basically a tropical fruit flavor drink that you can enjoy anytime. You can also call it a fruity vodka shooter and you can add it to your party menu. And trust me, this cocktail drink will make your party time a great time.
What's In The Post
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Bacardi coquito?
- Blender – In a blender, add coconut cream, coconut water, condensed milk, Bacardi white rum, and vanilla extract.
- Saucepan – Bring out the flavors of ground spices by boiling them in a saucepan.
- Glass – When the Bacardi coquito is ready, pour it into the glass. Garnish it with cinnamon stick and cinnamon dusting.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Bacardi Coquito?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||10 Minutes||15 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Bacardi Coquito?
- Bacardi Rum – The traditional recipe of Bacardi coquito is made with white rum. So here we have used Bacardi white rum.
- Vanilla Extract – Adding vanilla extract will enhance the aromatic flavors of Bacardi coquito.
- Coconut Cream – The coconut cream adds a subtle coconut and creamy flavor to Bacardi coquito.
- Nutmeg – The ground spice nutmeg is used to season the bacardi coquito.
- Condensed milk – Add a teaspoon of condensed milk to add sweetness to the cocktail.
- Cinnamon Powder – Sprinkle a little cinnamon powder when the cocktail is ready.
- Cinnamon Sticks – Garnish your Bacardi coquito with cinnamon sticks.
Steps To Make Bacardi Coquito
Take a shaker or a blender, add a glass of Bacardi rum, a tablespoon of condensed milk, vanilla extract, and coconut cream. Simultaneously, in a saucepan, boil nutmeg and a cinnamon stick. Pour the spice-infused water into the blender. Blend it for 5 minutes.
2. Serve the cocktail
Serve the blended cocktail in a glass. Garnish it with cinnamon sticks, coconut flakes, and cinnamon powder. The finish of the cocktail brings gentle, warm, and a distinctive rum sting.
How Will Bacardi Coquito Look And Taste Like?
Bacardi Coquito has mild silky coconut flavor, nutty spices, and hints of aromatic vanilla extract and cinnamon. The consistency of this traditional cocktail is thick and it is slightly more sweet than other cocktails. It is the best and delish coconut liqueur with a Bacardi rum base.
- 1 cup Bacardi Rum
- 1 tablespoon Condensed Milk
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Cream
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon Powder
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 tablespoon Boiled Spices Water
- 1 stick Cinnamon Stick
- Take a shaker or blender. Add a cup of Bacardi rum, a teaspoon of condensed milk, coconut cream, a teaspoon of vanilla extract, and boiled spices water.
- Blend nicely until is thickened. Pour the fresh Bacaradi Coquito in a jar with ice cubes. Garnish it with cinnamon powder awn cinnamon sticks.
I hope you have liked this recipe of Bacardi Coquito Recipe and I highly recommend you try this cocktail at your home and don’t forget to share your reviews and experience with this drink in the comment box below.