Today, we will make a special recipe that is very popular in the regions of southeast Asia and Central America and is known as baby shrimp scampi. This recipe is terrific in taste and takes very little time to cook. The sweet and sour taste of butter and lemon juice makes this recipe an exceptional one.
Seafood is rich in various nutrients that include Omega-3 fatty acids and high proteins. The omega-3 fatty acids are known for multiple positive effects on the body that includes preventing heart diseases and overall muscle health.
To make baby shrimp scampi, melt butter in a pan and add garlic and shrimp to it. Saute it for some time until it is cooked. Then, add parsley and white wine and cook for some time. Add some lemon juice to it and garnish it with lemon juices. Your baby shrimp scampi is ready!
This is just a snippet of the recipe. Find the complete recipe below. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Baked Whole Trout- Fish is a great food to constitute in your meals. Today, I will be sharing a recipe of baked whole trout that can be made at home easily.
2. Seafood Quiche- If you love seafood and you love quiches, then, the seafood quice is the perfect fusion recipe for you. Seafood quiche is a savory dish that is fluffy and moist but it also has a flaky crust.
3. Boston Sushi Rolls- Boston Rolls are filled with creamy avocado, poached shrimp, and crunchy cucumber, then rolled in nori seaweed sheet and sushi rice.
4. Cinderella Pumpkin– This recipe was originated in France and was famous during the 1880s. This Cinderella Pumpkin is also as Rouge Vif D’Etampes and people mostly eat it during winters.
What's In The Post
Baby Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- 3 Bay Shrimps
- ¼ cloves Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Butter
- 1 teaspoon White Wine
- ½ teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Parsley
- Take a skillet and add some butter to it.
- Allow the butter to melt. After it melts, add the chopped garlic into it.
- Sauté garlic into butter for around 1-2 minutes until the garlic is cooked a little bit.
- Now, add shrimp into it and sauté it with garlic for half a minute. Keep the heat at medium and don't overcook it.
- Now, add parsley into the skillet and stir it along with the shrimps.
- After the shrimps look almost done, add some white wine and toss them in it. Cook for two more minutes.
- At last, add some lemon juice and garnish with a lemon wedge and serve immediately.