There was a New Year’s party in my Uncle’s home a few days back. If I share my experience with this kind of party which is not good, but because of my parents, I have to go to the party on that day. In the starting, I found that party very boring. After sometime when I went to eat the starters, they were very tasty.
There is a starter which is named as Avocado Chips I found that dish very delicious and tasty. So, I asked my aunt about the Avocado Chips Recipe. She said after the party she will give me Avocado Chips Recipe, so I waited there till the party gets over for the recipe.
When the party was over my aunt was so tired that she forget to explain to me the recipe I was so curious to know the recipe I decided to stay in the home just to know the recipe.
The next day I woke up and asked her the recipe and she explained the Avocado Chips Recipe to me and today I am going to share that recipe with my lovely people so I can make this dish in your parties.
Come let’s see how to make Avocado Chips Recipe.
Ingredients for the Avocado Chips Recipe
|Chilly Flakes||1 tbsp|
|Parmesan Cheese||1 cup|
|Black Pepper||1 tbsp|
Avocado Chips Recipe
- Clear all the flesh from the avocados, place the avocado in a bowl, and mash.
- Add the almond or rice flour to the avocado mash and stir well.
- The flour will make a crispier chip.
- Squeeze out the juice of the lime.
- Add these to the avocado mixture with the chili flakes, salt, and pepper.
- Add the Parmesan and place the mixture in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Fry this in oil for 5 mins. Avocado Chips is ready to serve.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 MINS||20 MINS||30 MINS|
Nutritional Facts Of Avocado Chips Recipe