There was a New Year’s party in my Uncle’s home a few days back. If I share my experience with this kind of party which is not good, but because of my parents, I have to go to the party on that day. In the starting, I found that party very boring. After sometime when I went to eat the starters, they were very tasty.
There is a starter which is named as Avocado Chips I found that dish very delicious and tasty. So, I asked my aunt about the Avocado Chips Recipe. She said after the party she will give me Avocado Chips Recipe, so I waited there till the party gets over for the recipe.
When the party was over my aunt was so tired that she forget to explain to me the recipe I was so curious to know the recipe I decided to stay in the home just to know the recipe.
The next day I woke up and asked her the recipe and she explained the Avocado Chips Recipe to me and today I am going to share that recipe with my lovely people so I can make this dish in your parties.
But here are some other amazing recipes that you should definitely try.
1. French Bread Pizza– Everyone loves pizzas. Today, I am going to tell you a very special pizza recipe known as French Bread Pizza. It is not made from regular pizza dough but uses bread as the base.
2. Vegetable Pakora– Make crispy and tasty mixed Vegetable pakora recipe with my easy step-by-step photo guide. Easy to customize with your favorite vegetables, this veg pakora has a crispy, crunchy exterior with a soft interior.
3. Dragon Eggs– These eggs recipe is something that you can’t afford to miss. Make these delicious eggs at your home and it can be a great addition to your party menu.
4. Sweet Potato Dumplings– Sweet Potato Dumplings are delicious and so easy to make. I’ve always loved sweet potatoes. Because sweet potatoes are, well, sweet. You can fry them, bake them, casserole them, or soufflé them.
Ingredients for the Avocado Chips Recipe
|Chilly Flakes||1 tbsp|
|Parmesan Cheese||1 cup|
|Black Pepper||1 tbsp|
Avocado Chips Recipe
- Clear all the flesh from the avocados, place the avocado in a bowl, and mash.
- Add the almond or rice flour to the avocado mash and stir well.
- The flour will make a crispier chip.
- Squeeze out the juice of the lime.
- Add these to the avocado mixture with the chili flakes, salt, and pepper.
- Add the Parmesan and place the mixture in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Fry this in oil for 5 mins. Avocado Chips is ready to serve.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 MINS||20 MINS||30 MINS|
Nutritional Facts Of Avocado Chips Recipe