Everyone has their favorite food item in a particular restaurant. If I talk about myself, my favorite food item from Arby’s is their Reuben Sandwich. The flavor of cheese and dressing combined with corned beef and sauerkraut between two rye bread slices is just a treat for all the sandwich lovers.
I first had this sandwich when I went to Arby’s after college. I looked at the menu and thought of trying something new. The one thing in Arby’s menu I hadn’t tried was their Reuben Sandwich. I decided to try it and it became one of my favorite sandwiches.
To make Arby’s Reuben sandwich, you need to make the dressing. Then, toast the bread and spread the cheese on them. Then on top of the cheese, put the dressing, corned beef and sauerkraut. Put the other slice on top and cook the sandwich in a skillet. Your delicious Reuben sandwich is ready!
But before going to the recipe, let’s check out all the ingredients required to make this Arby’s Reuben Sandwich at Home. But before getting the instructions, check out our other copycat recipes below.
1. In-N-Out Double-Double– In-N-Out Double-Double Burger is one of the tastiest hamburgers and its recipe is almost 70 years old. The reason why this burger is so popular is because of the crispiness of the buns, the size of the relish, the best beef to use and much more.
2. McDonald’s Strawberry Banana Smoothie– Making the exact strawberry banana smoothie-like McDonald’s is very easy to make as it only requires 3 ingredients.
3. McDonald’s Hash Browns– I always wondered why to go to McDonald’s for hash brown when you can easily make them at your home at almost half the price for McDonald’s.
4. Arby’s Horsey Sauce– Arby’s Horsey Sauce is a classic sauce that we all love. Arby’s has many great items on the Arby’s menu. This sauce has just the right amount of heat, and it is easy to make at home.
Ingredients For Arby’s Reuben Sandwich
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Chili Sauce
- 2 teaspoon Dill Pickle (finely minced)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- ½ teaspoon Onion (grated)
For The Sandwich
- 8 Rye Bread Slices
- 3 ounces Swiss Cheese
- 4 ounces Corned Beef (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup Organic Sauerkraut
- 1 tablespoon Cooking Oil
So, these are the ingredients that are required to make this Arby’s special sandwich at home. Now after this, let’s check out how much time it will take to make this sandwich at home.
How Much Time Will It Take To Make Arby’s Reuben Sandwich?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 Minutes||N/A||15 Minutes|
Now, you know the exact ingredients and exact timings required to make this sandwich. So without waiting more, let’s check out the directions to make Arby’s Reuben Sandwich.
Steps To Make Arby’s Reuben Sandwich
- First, we will prepare the dressing by combining all the ingredients in a small bowl and stirring every ingredient well.
- Now, take a slice of bread and spread the cheese evenly on these 4 slices.
- Take the dressing that you’ve made and spread it over the cheese.
- Now, put corned beef and sauerkraut on the dressing.
- Put the other piece of bread over this.
- Now, in a skillet, add cooking oil and cook the sandwich from both sides (5 minutes each).
Your Arby’s authentic Reuben Sandwich is ready. I bet that you won’t be able to tell the difference between this and Arby’s sandwich after making it.
Nutritional Breakdown of Arby’s Reuben Sandwich
We are living in an age where fitness is everyone’s top priority. So that’s why I’ve mentioned the nutritional breakdown of this sandwich below.
Watch the Review of Arby’s Reuben Sandwich | Video
If you don’t know about the Arby’s Reuben Sandwich, then I highly recommend you to watch the review of this sandwich, so you can make this sandwich without having any doubts regarding it.
I hope you’ve liked this recipe. I highly recommend you all to try this sandwich at home and tell your honest reviews in the comments section below. Till then, stay tuned for more recipes.