As we all know that apricots are a good source of Vitamin A and C and also helps us in brain functioning and digestion. The recipe of apricot nectar that we are going to discuss today requires a little hassle and the procedure is interesting but trust me it is worth spending time.
Some of you might hate eating raw apricots but will definitely going to enjoy this apricot nectar. I recommend you all to try this recipe of apricot nectar just for once after that, you can’t stop yourself.
This is my mother’s favorite recipe and I grew up drinking this Apricot Nectar drink. It reminds me of my childhood days. I have a special connection and attachment to this drink. I know you are very curious to know about the recipe for this refreshing drink.
I am not going to take much of your time. So without wasting a single moment, let’s move towards the first part that is the list of ingredients that are required to make this Apricot Nectar at home.
Ingredients for Apricot Nectar
|Apricots (halved and pits removed)||10 Cups|
|Coconut Sugar||1 Cup|
|Agave nectar||1/2 Cup|
|Lemon juice||1 1/2 tbsp|
The ingredients are quite less in number and you will get them from your nearest supermarket.
This Apricot Nectar recipe is very easy to make even though it seems difficult. Now, let’s see how much time it will take to make this drink at home.
How much time it will take?
|Prep time||Cook time||Total time||Servings|
|40 minutes||20 minutes||1 hour||Each serve (750 ml)|
Now, comes the most important part of what we all have been waiting for. Yes, I am talking about the procedure to make Apricot Nectar Recipe at home.
Apricot Nectar Recipe
- Take a pan, place apricots and water in it, and cook it on medium flame.
- Simmer it for nearly about 30 minutes or wait until apricots get soft.
- Strain the mixture through the sieve, and by pushing the apricots with the spoon, collect all the liquid nectar in a bowl.
- Add sugar, agave syrup, and lemon juice in it and mix it gently.
- If you want to preserve the nectar for a long time, pour the nectar into a canning jar, and place it in a pan of boiling water.
- Boil the nectar jar for 20 minutes and make sure that the jarr is covered in water,
- After that, remove the jar from boiling water and let it cool.
Your Apricot Nectar is ready. You can also store it for up to 6 months in a cool and dry place for better taste.
Nutritional Facts of Apricot Nectar
This drink is really healthy for our health becuase apricots are a good source of vitamins. For you guys, here is the complete breakdown of nutritional elements of this Apricot Nectar recipe.
How to make Apricot Nectar at Home | Video
I recommend you all to watch this video to clear all your doubts and queries before making it at home. This video will help you to make it better with all the steps.
I hope you have liked this Apricot nectar recipe and will definitely try at your home. Do tell us your reviews and experience regarding this recipe in the comment box below. Till then, stay connected.