When I was in school, my school used to organize competitions on a regular basis. My friends and I used to take part in those competitions and there was a competition regarding the flowers and my friend won that competition.
As you know, if one of our friends wins, it is the win of all friends. To celebrate his victory, he took all the friends to an ice cream parlour. The ice cream parlour where he took all of us was known for his unique ice cream flavours and that was true when I saw the menu card of that parlour. I found a variety of unique flavours but the one that attracted me the most was Apricot Ice Cream.
I ordered Apricot Ice Cream for myself and it tastes chunky and tangy with a sweet touch. After that day every week, I used to go there. But after I completed my higher secondary studies, I left my city for college and somewhere, I lost that habit of going to ice cream parlour.
But today, after several years, I was missing that ice cream and I thought to make it at my place. I know Apricot Ice Cream Recipe because I saw that ice cream parlour uncle while he was making it.
I made it and the taste was the same. I thought to share the recipe of Apricot Ice Cream with my ice cream lovers. Come let’s gather the ingredients which are required to make Apricot Ice Cream at home.
Ingredients For Apricot Ice Cream
|Heavy Whipped Cream||2 Cups|
|Whole Milk||1 ½ Cups|
When I was watching that uncle who was the owner of that parlour making ice cream, I was asking him question regarding how much it will take to make the ice cream. If you have the same question then I will tell you the answer.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|90 Mins||30 Mins||120 Mins|
I was very curious to know Apricot Ice Cream Recipe. I know you are excited too but you don’t have to wait for it because we are almost here to know Apricot Ice Cream Recipe.
Apricot Ice Cream Recipe
- Unpeel the apricots and cut them into slices.
- In a pan over the medium heat add sliced apricots, lemon zest, sugar, cinnamon.
- With the help of a tong stir the mixture occasionally until the sugar dissolved for about 5-10 minutes.
- In a blender add the mixture after it will tender and blend it until it will become smooth.
- In a large bowl add the heated mixture and place it in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes once the mixture is cooled, mix heavy cream, milk, and vanilla into the chilled fruit mixture.
- In a shallow sheet pan pour the fruit mixture and put it in the freezer for 3 hours.
- After 1.5 hours, remove the mixture from pan and again blend it.
- After the blending process put the mixture again in the pan and in the freezer.
- Place the mixture in the freezer for overnight or 4 hours.
- Apricot Ice Cream is ready to serve.
Finally, Apricot Ice Cream is ready. Serve it to any ice cream lover and he/she will definitely love it.
Nutritional Facts Of Apricot Ice Cream
Most of the people always check the nutritional information of the items they eat. So I have mentioned the Nutritional breakdown of the Apricot Ice Cream below.
How To Make Apricot Ice Cream at Home | Video
I have learned How to Make Apricot Ice Cream by watching it in real. This is one of the reasons why I learnt it so quickly. So, I have added the video of Apricot Ice Cream Recipe below where you can watch it, while you are making Apricot Ice Cream.
I hope you’ve liked this Apricot Ice Cream recipe. I highly recommend you to make it at your next party and share your experience in the comments section below. Stay tuned for more recipes like these.