Eggs are a great source of protein and calcium. The recipe I will be sharing has eggs as its main ingredient. The recipe is of Amaya’s Migas.
I was surfing the internet to come up with a good recipe made with eggs. This recipe is given by Robert Amaya, who recalls Migas to be the dinner he used to eat as a child. He also mentioned his family used to call it Migajas. Migas is a main dish made with eggs and torn-up tortillas. You can not only have this recipe as dinner, but it also makes a great breakfast.
To cook up Amaya’s migas, crisp the tortillas in a skillet. Then add tomatoes, onion, and chile to the skillet and cook. Pour eggs into this and cook them. As the eggs get cooked partially, add cheddar to it and cover the skillet. Wait for the cheese to melt. Serve hot.
Do not consider the above methods as a detailed method. You will get to know about the recipe in detail below. This dish is really easy to make. You just need precisely follow the instructions precisely. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Thai Pineapple Fried Rice– Thai pineapple fried rice is an amazing dish from Thai cuisine. It is healthy, nutritious, vegetarian, and delicious. It has a spicy and savory flavor and the tang of lime. It is quick to make stir-fry for summer dinners.
2. Pad Thai– Thai recipes are one of the most incredible and lip-smacking dishes you would ever lay your hands on. Pad Thai is one of the most famous street foods of Thailand. You can find it in Thai restaurants as well.
3. Dahi Gosht– Dahi Ghost (also known as Curd Lamb Curry) is a thick, creamy meat curry that is most popular in the northern part of India. Dahi Ghost is popular for its deliciousness and spicy taste.
4. Grilled Salmon Burgers– This grilled salmon burger recipe transforms the tender salmon fillet into crispy yet flaky grilled salmon patties. These patties, when combined with delicious toppings, make an amazing burger.
Amaya’s Migas Recipe
- 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 2 cups Dime-Sized Tortilla Pieces
- ½ cup Chopped Tomato
- ⅔ cup Chopped Onion
- 1 Jalapeño Chile
- 2 Eggs
- ½ cup Cheddar Cheese
- Take a large skillet and heat oil in it over medium flame. Saute the tortilla chips or pieces until they get crisp. This will take a minute or two.
- Now, add tomatoes, onions and chile to the skillet and cook them for 5 minutes. Pour eggs in this skillet and using the spatula, mix the eggs and scrap them up while they are cooking.
- As the eggs partially get set, add cheddar cheese to them. Cover the skillet and let the cheese melt.
- Serve hot.
Is there still any question in your mind regarding the recipe? If yes, then leave your question in the comment section below. I will try to make every detail clear with my best knowledge. I hope you like them as much as we like them sharing with you. Have a good day!