Oh! Now that I am actually writing I am bored to tell you to change your life, instead, hear my story…
When I was a kid, this mouth-watering street food was my mood fixture. I had a mango tree in my backyard and its trunk was really fascinating, you know its colour just resembled the to the Aloo tikki’s mother used to make, slight dark brownish. I had my cupboards coloured in the same colour.
Well to date every month mother makes a point to make me the same Aloo Tikki recipe the same colour. Hardships separated that tree and me, but the colour remained a memory unforgettable.
By recalling the memory of my childhood, I made those tikkis at home with my mother’s Aloo Tikki recipe and I thought I should share it with my lovely people.
Let’s journey to one of my mood fixtures; ALOO TIKKI, my unforgettable memory.
Ingredients for Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe
|Corn flour||2 tbsp|
|Chaat masala||½ tsp|
|Garam masala||¼ tsp|
|Cooked green gram||½ cup|
|Beaten curd, pudina chutney, roasted cumin seeds, red chilly powder, chat masala||To sprinkle on top|
|Aloo bhujiyaa and Pomegranate||Enough to garnish|
How much Time it will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|35 MINS||25 MINS||60 MINS|
60 minutes to a memorable experience of tasty street food at home.
Crispy Aloo Tikki Recip | Potato Patties
- Boil 4 potatoes.
- Mash them and place it in a plate.
- Add 2 tbsp cornflour, salt, chat masala, garam masala and mix it.
- Now make tikki shape out of this.
- Make a cavity in the top and add cooked green grams in it.
- Seal it and flatten it.
- Now in a preheated flat pan add ½ cup oil and heat it.
- Put the above made flattened tikkis in it.
- Cook it from both sides till it turns golden in colour.
- Place the cooked tikkis on a serving plate.
- Put beaten curd and pudina chutney on it.
- Now sprinkle roasted cumin powder, red chilly powder, and some chat masala on it.
- Garnish it with Aloo bhujiyaa and Pomegranate.
- Serve hot.
Cherish the FIXTURES ALOO TIKKI, enjoy a sight so pleasant and make memories unforgettable for a long time. This recipe definitely deserves a special place in your life.
Nutritional Facts of Aloo Tikki Recipe