Oh! Now that I am actually writing I am bored to tell you to change your life, instead, hear my story…
When I was a kid this mouth-watering street food was my mood fixture. I had a mango tree in my backyard and its trunk was really fascinating, you know what its color just resembled the tikkis mother used to make slight dark brownish. I had my cupboards colored the same color. Well till date every month mother makes a point to make me the same recipe same color. Hardships separated that tree and me, but the color remained a memory unforgettable.
Let’s journey to one of my mood fixture; ALOO TIKKI, my unforgettable memory.
How much Time it will Take:
70 minutes to a memorable experience of tasty street food at home.
Ingredients for Crispy Aloo Tikki (Potato Patty):
|Corn flour||2 tbsp|
|Chat masala||½ tsp|
|Garam masala||¼ tsp|
|Cooked green gram||½ cup|
|Beaten curd, pudina chutney, roasted cumin seeds, red chilly powder, chat masala||To sprinkle on top|
|Aloo bhujiyaa and Pomegranate||Enough to garnish|
How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki (Potato Patty) – Indian Appetizer | Recipe:
- Boil 4 potatoes.
- Mash them and place it in a plate.
- Add 2 tbsp corn flour, salt, chat masala, garam masala and mix it.
- Now make tikki shape out of this.
- Make a cavity in the top and add cooked green gram in it.
- Seal it and flatten it.
- Now in a pre heated flat pan add ½ cup oil and heat it.
- Put the above made flattened tikkis in it.
- Cook it from both sides till it turns golden in color.
- Place the cooked tikkis in a serving plate.
- Put beaten curd and pudina chutney on it.
- Now sprinkle roasted cumin powder, red chilly powder and some chat masala on it.
- Garnish it with Aloo bhujiyaa and Pomegranate.
- Serve hot.
Cherish the FIXTURES ALOO TIKKI, enjoy a sight so pleasant and make memories unforgettable for a long time. This recipe definitely deserves a special place in your life.
Stay tuned for more recipes to add on to your life…