All of we desire a lip-smacking snack to munch upon. This is why I will share a recipe of Pizza Rolls that are not fried as they are made using air fryer.
I was always curious to use my air fryer. Surfing the internet, I was going through some recipes that can be made in an air fryer. I found Pizza rolls to be most interesting to be made in an air fryer among the list. This homemade snack is easy to prepare and can even be used few days after they are made. Confused? You will know this soon.
Pizza rolls in air fryer can be prepare by rolling a pizza dough in a rectangular shape. Spread the marinara sauce over the dough and top it with mozzarella. Roll the dough and seal the edges. Cut the roll into pieces and brush them with garlic butter mixture. Place them on a lined air fryer tray and cook them in a preheated air fryer.
These pizza rolls can be made within half an hour and you will see how much this recipe will be loved by the lids as well as adults at your place. The most amazing thing about this recipe is storing them in the refrigerator or freezing them for future consumption. Let’s see the list of ingredients you need.
Ingredients for Air Fryer Pizza Rolls
- 14 Ounce Pizza Dough (ready made)
- 2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Cup Marinara Sauce
- 2 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Few Basil Leaves (to garnish)
The ingredients you need to make this recipe can be found very easily in any grocery store. Take a look in your kitchen before heading out to fetch them. You might already have them in your kitchen.
How Much Time It Will Take To Prepare Pizza Rolls In Air Fryer?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 minutes||15 minutes||25 minutes|
Can you imagine pizza rolls being made within an hour? Well, then this recipe is for you. It will take just 25 minutes to bake them. Let’s see how it is done.
Steps To Prepare Air Fryer Pizza Rolls
- Set the air fryer to preheat at 320 degrees F.
- Spread marinara sauce over the dough. Leave ½ inch of edges.
- Spread the mozzarella over the sauce. Make sure you do not overstuff as it will make the roll hard.
- Roll the dough lightly from the longest side.
- Seal the long ends of the dough. Cut them into 10 pieces.
- Place the parchment paper on the air fryer tray. Line up the rolls 3-4 inches apart.
- In a small bowl, stir in garlic powder in the melted butter. Brush this mixture on the top and edges of the pizza rolls.
- Air fry the rolls for 12-15 minutes or until it gets crispy as desired.
- Garnish them with parsley or basil and serve hot.
These rolls will replace frozen food in your kitchen as they can be stored. Serve pizza rolls with a dip or sauce. I would recommend you pair these rolls with the home-made spicy sauce Red Coulis.
Nutritional Breakdown Of Air Fryer Pizza Rolls
Let’s check on the nutrients available in these pizza rolls made in the air fryer.
How To Make Pizza Rolls In Air Fryer At Home | Video
Make sure you give this a try and let me know your reviews for them. I have uploaded the video. If you have any recipe in mind, then feel free to share it with me. I will be glad to share it with you.
In case you have any doubt regarding the recipe, then I have uploaded the video. Watch the video to clear your doubts. If the video does not resolve your query, then write it up in the comment section below. I will try to solve them. Now give the recipe a try and enjoy your snack.