Chicken wings are one of my favorite things to make in the air fryer. Using an air fryer means you can make crispy chicken wings without extra oil. Air fryer lemon pepper chicken wings is a flavorful and easy appetizer to make for happy hour. Check out the recipe to know more.
Only a few days ago, I tried this recipe. Since then, I was really excited to share this recipe with you because everyone in my family loved these wings. They are absolutely irresistible and you won’t believe how easy they are to make. So, without keeping you in suspense, let’s get started.
In order to make air fry lemon pepper chicken wings, take a bowl, put chicken wings in it. In the same bowl, mix garlic powder, salt, and lemon pepper. Then place these chicken wings on the air fryer basket, spacing evenly and air fry at 400˚F. And your tasty and crispy chicken wings are ready to eat.
This was just a quick snippet of the recipe. In order to know about step-by-step instructions and the ingredients required for making this recipe, all you need to do is scroll down and check it out. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other dishes from the starters section of our blog.
1. Paleo Chicken Soup– Paleo chicken soup is a delicious chicken soup and a brilliant immune booster. It’s loaded with nutrients from chicken, fresh veggies, and herbs. It’s flavored with salt and pepper seasoning along with ginger. It’s super healthy and easy to make.
2. Air Fryer Chicken Tenders– Air fryer chicken tender has crispy tender chicken marinated in the mixture of Dijon mustard and mayonnaise. This crispy chicken has an outer layer of bread crumbs and grated cheese. It’s air-fried and served with lemon wedges and zucchini tomato orzo.
3. Smoked Shrimp– Smoked shrimp is an easy recipe to have delicious homemade shrimps. These shrimps are coated with an aromatic seasoning blend of garlic, salt, pepper, parsley, and many more. These shrimps are cooked in a smoker and braised with a flavorful lemon-butter mixture.
4. Meatballs Without Breadcrumbs– Meatballs without breadcrumbs recipe is another way to enjoy moist and super healthy meatballs. These meatballs are filled with ground meat, veggies, parmesan cheese, and flavored with seasoning spices. These meatballs are served with a spicy sauce.
Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings Recipe
- 1 large bowl
- 1½ pound Chicken Wings
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoon Garlic Salt
- 1½ tablespoon Lemon Pepper
- Tap dry chicken wings with paper towels and place in a mixing bowl.
- Cover them in 2 tablespoon oil, 2 tablespoon garlic salt and 1½ tablespoon lemon pepper.
- Place on air frying basket at 400˚F.
- Keep it on air fryer basket for 8 minutes per side, or a total of 25minutes, or until chicken wings get crisp and golden brown on the outside.