Using an air fryer to make a recipe is the best option if you want to cook with the least oil. Today I am going to share the recipe made using an air fryer. So, let’s make air fryer chicken wings.
Air frying chicken wings presents you with chicken wings that are crispier than ever. It is an easy way to cook. If you are using frozen chicken for this recipe, then air fry the chicken wings for 5 more minutes than the actual time. You do not even need to thaw them.
To make air fryer chicken wings, season the chicken wings with garlic, oil, and lemon pepper. Then, place them in the air fryer and cook them for about 16 minutes. Take them out of the air fryer and serve.
This is just a brief of the recipe. As you read on, you will get to the details regarding the ingredients and the quantity. Also, there are other recipes that you can have as starters, let’s check them out.
1. Baked Chicken Wings Without Baking Powder– This recipe of baked chicken wings without baking powder will surely turn out to be a crispy and healthy one. It is a great option when you crave chicken wings. Instead of frying them as per usual, you can bake them as a healthier resort.
2. Chicken Poppers– What a delicious snack! The crunch on the outside with juicy chicken inside that is dipped in cheese is a perfect combo. They can be had with or without the sauce as an appetizer or as the main dish combined with some salad.
3. Chicken-In-a-Biskit Strips– These crispy and delicious Chicken Biscuits Strips can be a treat for you if you are a chicken lover.
4. Masaledar Chicken Lollipop– Chicken is one of those things that I crave every single time when I think of it. And of the biggest reasons for it is because how much chicken is important for our regular diet.
Ingredients For Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- 1 lb Chicken Wings (split into flats and drumettes)
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons Garlic Salt
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Pepper
How Much Time Will It Take To Make Air Fryer Chicken Wings?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|4 Minutes||16 Minutes||20 Minutes|
Steps To Make Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- Wash the chicken wings and pat dry them using paper towels.
- In a large mixing bowl, place the chicken wings and season them with garlic salt, oil and lemon pepper. Toss them well so that the wings get coated properly.
- Place them in the air frying basket with space between them. Air fry them for 8 minutes on each side at 400oF. Cook till the chicken gets crispy and golden brown.
- Serve hot.
Nutritional Breakdown of Air Fryer Chicken Wings