When you are learning to cook, any recipe can seem intimidating. But, the air fryer chicken tenders recipe will make you pro in the kitchen in no time. These are super crispy and tasty without deep frying and stay incredibly moist and juicy. So, considering this meal as your dinner or lunch is the best choice.
Chicken tenders are also known as chicken strips, chicken fingers, and chicken tempura. According to Manchester, a New Hampshire restaurant called ”The Puritan Backroom”, invented chicken tenders in 1974. When you want to feed your family and friends but don’t know cooking, these quick and easy chicken tenders are sure to impress.
To make air fryer chicken tenders, mix mayonnaise, Dijon mustard and garlic in one bowl. In the same bowl, add chicken and let the chicken marinate. In another bowl, mix breadcrumbs, grated parmesan, salt and pepper. Dip marinated chicken in the bowl and place on the air fry bottom try. Heat for some time and your air fryer chicken tenders are ready to eat.
This is just a snippet of the recipe. But you don’t have to worry, I have mentioned the recipe in detail. So, one who doesn’t know cooking can cook it easily. Then, what are you waiting for, go and check the detailed recipe below. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other dishes from the starters section of our blog.
1. Paleo Chicken Soup– Paleo chicken soup is a delicious chicken soup and a brilliant immune booster. It’s loaded with nutrients from chicken, fresh veggies, and herbs. It’s flavored with salt and pepper seasoning along with ginger. It’s super healthy and easy to make.
2. Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings– Air fryer chicken tender has crispy tender chicken marinated in the mixture of Dijon mustard and mayonnaise. This crispy chicken has an outer layer of bread crumbs and grated cheese. It’s air-fried and served with lemon wedges and zucchini tomato orzo.
3. Smoked Shrimp– Smoked shrimp is an easy recipe to have delicious homemade shrimps. These shrimps are coated with an aromatic seasoning blend of garlic, salt, pepper, parsley, and many more. These shrimps are cooked in a smoker and braised with a flavorful lemon-butter mixture.
4. Meatballs Without Breadcrumbs– Meatballs without breadcrumbs recipe is another way to enjoy moist and super healthy meatballs. These meatballs are filled with ground meat, veggies, parmesan cheese, and flavored with seasoning spices. These meatballs are served with a spicy sauce.
Air Fryer Chicken Tenders Recipe
- Two shallow bowls
- Air Fryer
For Chicken Marination:
- ½ cup Mayonnaise.
- 2 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 Garlic Cloves (pressed and use grater for pressing garlic)
- 2 pounds Chicken
For Air Fryer
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
Prepare Marinade Without Egg:
- Mix ½ cup mayonnaise, 2 tablespoon Dijon mustard and 2 garlic cloves (pressed) in a large bowl.
- Add 2 pound of chicken tenders inside the mixture.
- Let the chicken marinate for 1 hour.
Prepare Breading Mixture:
- Then coat the chicken tenders in the breaded mixture.