Peach cobbler is the ‘right in feels’ dessert when listening to Bruno Mars’s – The Lazy Song on a Sunday afternoon. For the days you want to kick back and chill, peach cobbler is sheer perfection. This summer classic can be prepared with just three ingredients.
The most intriguing aspect of this particular recipe is how minimal ingredients you need to whip this beaut up. If you are a new player on the kitchen grounds, then this is a must-make recipe. It is full of peachy goodness. You can add depth to this dish by browning butter.
If you are finding it a tad bit difficult to peel the peaches, you can always blanch it. Make sure you do so for not more than a minute. Once blanched, drop them in ice-cold water. Even though this is a 3-ingredient dish, the addition of a pinch of cinnamon powder and baking powder can do wonders for your recipe. Go through the article to acquire every minute detail for this recipe.
What Equipment Will You Need For 3-Ingredient Peach Cobbler?
Below given is a quick list of all the equipment that you will need in order to make this recipe.
- Baking Tray- You need the tray to bring together all of the components.
- Spatula- With the help of a spatula, make sure there are no lumps of peaches and there is room for the cake mix to rise.
- Measuring Cup- Use the right amount of ingredients with the help of the measuring cups.
How Much Time Do You Need To Make 3-Ingredient Peach Cobbler?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||40 Minutes||50 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need For 3-Ingredient Peach Cobbler?
After gathering all the necessary equipment, move ahead to check out the ingredients you need in order to make this decadent dish.
- A box of yellow cake mix- The cake mix is readily available in supermarkets for you to grab.
- ½ cup butter- It is ideal that you use melted butter.
- 3 peaches- The peaches must be peeled, you can opt for canned peaches as well.
Steps To Make 3-Ingredient Peach Cobbler Recipe
1. Blanch the peaches
No one likes a peach cobbler with sticky peels; blanch the peaches for 30-60 seconds and then drop them in ice-cold water. The peels will come right off without any inconvenience.
2. Prep the baking tray
Spray the base of the baking tray with cooking spray. Sprinkle about 18 ounces of yellow cake mix and make a layer of it with the butter lying underneath. Make sure you are not mixing the two. Add the peaches to it and let it bake for about 40-50 minutes.
Once baked, you can serve this dessert with a scoop of ice cream of your liking.
How Will Your Recipe Look and Taste?
The golden yellow color of the peach color will take you aback. There are some crispy bits at edge and gooey peaches in the center. Compliment your dish with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream. Check out the recipe card for a quick snippet of the entire recipe.
3-Ingredient Peach Cobbler
- 1 box Yellow Cake Mix
- ½ cup Butter
- 3 Peaches (peeled)
- Spray the base of a 9×13 baking tray with cooking spray.
- Add half a cup of melted butter to the baking tray. You can melt and brown the butter in a preheated tray.
- Add the cake mix on the top of the browned butter and sprinkle peaches over it. You can use canned peaches as well.
- Move the peaches around so as to spread them evenly. Let this bake for about 40 minutes.
- The delicious peach cobbler is ready, serve it hot with vanilla ice cream.